POKEMON GO

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
d2cdLsA.png

MOMMA WE DID IT!!!

His attack moves weak as fukk though. Ya'll need to start ignoring CP and start looking into IV stats.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I live in Culver City. I caught that Snorlax near 3rd street in Santa Monica.

I usually dont catch my pokemon there though. I only go there to stock up on supplies at the poke stops. Thats how i found him on my way to getting items...
I'm salty. We were at the top of the walkway leading to Santa Monica Pier where I had a 721 Growlithe in my sights. Bum ass Tmobile towers couldn't handle the increased traffic I guess and my shyt froze up and didn't catch it:mjcry:

We got down to the pier and my shyt was unplayable. All the while I'm watching my sister on her Sprint iPhone catching all types of rare shyt:sadcam:

Sidenote: Dude at the top of the walkway had a table set up with a fukking tarantula playing with it :merchant:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
it works but today they have been slow showing what is in the area but it seems like its getting better

Nah they pretty much destroyed Pokevision with the new update. I was using it and it was only showing really common stuff. Meanwhile, I'm walking around the park and other Pokemon are popping up left and right. Niantic changed the way Pokemon tracking is calculated to spite Pokevison users. :beli:

Meanwhile gps spoofers are running wild.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
All Gyarados' have primary attack moves with 6 damage, though.
Yes but his secondary attack move is 25 which is weak as shyt if u fighting in the gym. My 1500 gyarados has 6/65. U want to get the most powerful pokemons...

skylake

Pro
Daps
New update incoming
  • Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
  • Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
  • Refined certain Gym animations
  • Improved memory issues
  • Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
  • Modified battle damage calculation
  • Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
  • Updated Pokémon details screen