Reppin
XMhJQhm.png

Lmao man what the hell is this?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
What's the point? Neither one matter

Stamina and defense matters when ur holding a gym

IV stats matter because u wanna have the best stamina defense and attack power when ur powering up your pokemon.

Or u can just put whatever pokemon to defend a gym and cry on the coli that yall cant hold a gym down for more then a few hours :manny:

Last edited:

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Don't really care all that much about fighting in gyms. What, all for 500 potion and 10 coins per Pokemon that's defending? I'm more interested in getting my pokedex filled out. Got 115 so far.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Don't really care all that much about fighting in gyms. What, all for 500 potion and 10 coins per Pokemon that's defending? I'm more interested in getting my pokedex filled out. Got 115 so far.

And when u get that filled up, what u gonna do? Just sit them on ur phone? The whole point of the game is to battle these bytches. And when pvp hits , yall gonna be like :dwillhuh: :why:

But i guess u gotta catch em all :manny:

Btw, u wont fill it up unless u travel out of the country if ur trying to catch all of then currently in game

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Caught one last week. :francis: ain't never been so disrespected in my life. Saw it on the map like
IgMyx.gif

14EKJ8T.png

And thats after me powering it up once.:to: why?
:russ:
This shyt happened to me with a Gengar. Saw it on the nearby thing and got hyped. When I finally found him, that bytch had a CP of 27...left me like
:francis::mjcry:

24wd6w8.jpg

Last edited: