POKEMON GO

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
20jsdj4.png
[/IMG]
20jsdj4.png

These cacs man :snoop:

Not only am i gonna shyt on them im gonna leave a magikarp to defend as a nice gesture of saying fukk you :pacspit:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is the only way to level up by catching pokemon? im very selective and only want stylish pokemon so i dont bother with a good majority. If I see a gengar, ill catch it, if I see a magnemite or diglett then im walking past it

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
is the only way to level up by catching pokemon? im very selective and only want stylish pokemon so i dont bother with a good majority. If I see a gengar, ill catch it, if I see a magnemite or diglett then im walking past it

Technically yea. U can level up by evolving pokemons but that means you would have to go out and catch some. U can also level up by looting poke stops or fighting at gyms. Dont forget to use yoir lucky eggs for double xp

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically yea. U can level up by evolving pokemons but that means you would have to go out and catch some. U can also level up by looting poke stops or fighting at gyms. Dont forget to use yoir lucky eggs for double xp

can you delete pokemon after you catch them, if then ima stay stagnant for a while then cuz I only fukk with the best. Its just me charmander and evee at the moment

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can you delete pokemon after you catch them, if then ima stay stagnant for a while then cuz I only fukk with the best. Its just me charmander and evee at the moment
yeah, you can "transfer" them which gives you "candy" that is used to level up and evolve pokemon.

going to pokestops, and battling gyms are also ways to gain XP and level up.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Some dude just paid $400 for this account... And it was right before I marked the price down to $350

xzMZ1Xz.jpg

GitHub - NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot: a Pokemon Go Bot based on Rocket API
Getting Started · NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot Wiki · GitHub

Fair warning, you will 100% be banned if are jumping locations, maybe you will be safe if you remain in one area but I still doubt it. Wouldn't suggest using this on an account you wish to keep.
Wait...wtf. You build up all of those??? HOW SWAY??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
need to go back to the beach, only spot where pokemon is really poppin. the gyms that dominate my area are all holding it down with water pokemon and snorlax :heh: