POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i have 3 high level arcanines and a low lvl water type will wash them
i don't even really like the battling system. it's still too easy, even with water pokemon running the thing form my experience. i've never had a problem taking down a gym easily on my own. they should at least let me put multiple of my own pokemon on a single gym or something. i usually get scrubs backing me up.

also there is really no point in taking over gyms for the coins except for late as fukk at night when you can take over a few and then grab the coins. during the day i usually just beat the gym for XP and don't even claim it.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Some gym in Wallington, New Jersey

Peep the sn though :mjpls:

Going to make sure to go back there and wreck shop. Probably name my strongest Pokemon I leave in that bytch Django or Blacklivesmatter
pokemon%20slavery.gif

:mjpls:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this game got the internet going crazy. i see tons of people out in the parks playing walking around which is a good thing. for me i don't like to play unless its a pokemon hot spot where a pokemon pops up every two minutes. i hate walking around forever until one pops up lol

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Hatched a another Vulpix. Need to hatch one more so I can get a Ninetales. God knows you can't find shyt in JC