POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just Got one of my mons in a level 7 gym. We have held it since past Thursday.

Time to get these royalties now :blessed:

I always thought it wouldve been cool to be a gym leader in the hand held games. Glad it's in this game.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Selling these Pokemon accounts, doesn't take much right now.

I say for $50+
-Pokemon Trainer account (Unless you want to forfeit your Gmail account)
-No team selected (If selected, Valor is prefered but people won't knock off money for Mystic.
-10+ 1000cp Pokemon
-Level 15+ (20+ Preferred)

Now, I think it's better to find a spot with multiple (3-5) pokestops near a lake or pond that registers and camp it. Why? It's what I did to generate a fast Gyarados. That plus a couple 1400+ cp Pokemon will easily push the account over $200. You need to be fast though, before trading comes out because it will put a big dent in market for selling accounts, unless you have a 30+ account by that time.

An area like this is perfect (NYC)

hmZUFpW.png

Tons of fools spending their money, all in walking distance too. lol

The spot across the street from me looks exactly like that, except the radius of all 4 pokestops all overlap :skip: I'm out there directly in the center with my feet up like *activate lucky egg*

RRiz3.gif

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There is a pokestop in the building I work. :ohhh:

I don't even have to get up from my desk to spin that shyt.:lolbron:

People dropping lures left and right :gladbron:

I'm getting noting but rattatas and pidgeys:martin:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I live in Washington dc, my girl is a Pokemon trainer. I've driven thru the hood and outside the hood. Even went to Georgetown. A restaurant there was a gym and had a sign out front saying they welcomed poke trainers. My girl just reaching level 5 was no match and was quickly disposed of.

later we drive past the Washington monument and there is a gym set up there but... The gym leader was surprisingly weak. So if anyone was looking for a cool spot to rule? 14th street wants to holla
Might find a free mattress while you're out and about. It's a win win :banderas: :comeupshuffle:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just went down to my local park at lunchtime.

Caught a slowbro...like 715cp

Also caught a bunch of new ones. there were like 5 lures around the park during the whole lunch. New oens were poppin up allover. but I had some dope ones freeze up on me. Almost made me cry.

there was a tauros pop up too in my map but didn't have enough time to chase him down.