POKEMON GO

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The classic non-reply smiley. I can't read your mind so I have no idea what you're trying to say.

This game has gotten people to do crazy shyt. Anythings possible.
There's no need to read my mind. If you can't tell what a facial expression means then you don't need to be on an Internet forum. Use context clues :beli:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no need to read my mind. If you can't tell what a facial expression means then you don't need to be on an Internet forum. Use context clues :beli:

Oh wow you actually took the time to type out a complete sentence. You should have done this with your previous post.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I know it keeps being said, but this game provides the GOAT real life moments.

It's 2 AM and I gotta get ready for my first day at work tomorrow but out of habit I turned on PoGo. Saw a Machop was nearby and said "fukk it, let me try to find it and hit this pokestop next door."

I walk outside and see a bunch of Asians gathered around the Pokestop. I was gonna ask them where the Machop was but they were speaking Mandarin to each other so I kept it movin. I went another couple blocks and then doubled back. This time I saw just one asian dude at the Pokestop and he was speaking English. I asked him if he knew where the Machop was.

Dude was like, "What team are you?" :birdman:

I'm like "Team Mystic" :demonic:

He's like "Nah, I can't help you." :umad:

But then he laughed and told me he owned the bar right by the Pokestop. Said he's the one always dropping lures. Told me it's 10% off drinks if you're Team Instinct. I was like damn, it's blue team all day but I'll definitely stop by for a drink. Then he put me on game about which Pokemon are in the area. Said If I come by at 3 am on a Friday there are always high CP Bulbasaurs and Squirtles.

Point is, this Asian cat was cool as fukk. And now I got a drink spot RIGHT by the crib. I would've never spoken to this dude if it wasn't for this game. :wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i havent fought a gym yet because i wanna get my squad up, but everyday that goes by these nikkas got crazier shyt in there. i might just have to say fukk it and go for it:francis:

I used to be the same way but you gotta just do it. Every day you wait those gyms get stronger and stronger. :damn:

Mofos literally gonna be boarding flights/driving hundreds of miles to catch a pokemon :bryan:

It's already happened.
Glitch turns seaside South Korean city into 'holy land' of Pokémon Go

Basically flights are booked for the next few months out in the only location you can play Pokemon Go in Korea. :mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The quest to catch them all appears to have spilled into the paranormal realm as one industrious Pokémon Go player ventured to Area 51 in search of the virtual creatures.

The adventure was inspired by social media musings that the notorious secret military facility was not only home to clandestine alien entities and craft, but now also Pokémon characters as well.

Taking up the call, gaming website Fragheroexplored the area in search of answers and Pokémon.

As one might expect, there were indeed various characters found at key locations made famous by their vicinity to the infamous Area 51.

Spotted in front of the legendary 'Extraterrestrial Highway' sign was a Ponyta and a Rhyhorn was discovered at a nearby abandoned gas station.

There were also a handful of unclaimed gyms and three Pokestops located at the legendary Little A’Le’Inn.

Near the base, itself, the game seemed to detect Pokémon nearby, but Fraghero was prevented from exploring further due to the fact that they were at the border of Area 51.

That said, they did pick up several Pikachus along the way home.

According to the website, their expedition indicates that the popular paranormal tourist area is rife with opportunities for Pokémon players, provided they explore safely.

We'll have to take their word for it, because we really have no idea what any of this means.

That said, if the secret of Area 51 is somehow cracked open by an obsessed Pokémon Go player who simply has to snag whatever is inside the secret base, we just may have to start playing.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
epicnpc, to a trusted account buyer. I could have done 350-400 selling to regular members but Paypal is very risky.

edit: You can also put the account up on ebay. If you sell an account, you will have to lose the email associated with it if you signed up through Gmail.
You doing what breh :whoo:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I know it keeps being said, but this game provides the GOAT real life moments.

It's 2 AM and I gotta get ready for my first day at work tomorrow but out of habit I turned on PoGo. Saw a Machop was nearby and said "fukk it, let me try to find it and hit this pokestop next door."

I walk outside and see a bunch of Asians gathered around the Pokestop. I was gonna ask them where the Machop was but they were speaking Mandarin to each other so I kept it movin. I went another couple blocks and then doubled back. This time I saw just one asian dude at the Pokestop and he was speaking English. I asked him if he knew where the Machop was.

Dude was like, "What team are you?" :birdman:

I'm like "Team Mystic" :demonic:

He's like "Nah, I can't help you." :umad:

But then he laughed and told me he owned the bar right by the Pokestop. Said he's the one always dropping lures. Told me it's 10% off drinks if you're Team Instinct. I was like damn, it's blue team all day but I'll definitely stop by for a drink. Then he put me on game about which Pokemon are in the area. Said If I come by at 3 am on a Friday there are always high CP Bulbasaurs and Squirtles.

Point is, this Asian cat was cool as fukk. And now I got a drink spot RIGHT by the crib. I would've never spoken to this dude if it wasn't for this game. :wow:
:blessed: pokemon bringing the races together :troll:

for real though. it's not working in my city :martin: turn the shyt on and there's literally nothing on the map :martin:
'we're waiting for a stable release in your city before we roll out the full game"
so yall just gonna let me catch one of the starter pokemon then that's it :pacspit:
everybody out here enjoying the shyt out this game and i'm staring at my phone like :dahell50mayne:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You doing what breh :whoo:
Selling these Pokemon accounts, doesn't take much right now.

I say for $50+
-Pokemon Trainer account (Unless you want to forfeit your Gmail account)
-No team selected (If selected, Valor is prefered but people won't knock off money for Mystic.
-10+ 1000cp Pokemon
-Level 15+ (20+ Preferred)

Now, I think it's better to find a spot with multiple (3-5) pokestops near a lake or pond that registers and camp it. Why? It's what I did to generate a fast Gyarados. That plus a couple 1400+ cp Pokemon will easily push the account over $200. You need to be fast though, before trading comes out because it will put a big dent in market for selling accounts, unless you have a 30+ account by that time.

An area like this is perfect (NYC)

hmZUFpW.png

Tons of fools spending their money, all in walking distance too. lol

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Step outside my door. First thing I see is a guy walking his dog battling a gym.

Go to the park at 10pm, no lights, empty, me and my girl sitting there like :merchant: .
Throw out the lure. :cape:
See people walking out of apartment complexes coming to the stop :whoo:

Now the park got 5 people in it, and I can walk around not worry. Safety in numbers.:blessed:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm tellin u...it's scenarios like this what makes the game fun and addictive.

taking over someones gym and then scanning the area to see who u beat and giving them the :umad: in real lif
Trash talk in this game so effortless :wow:

Is this your gym :mjpls:

:dwillhuh:

Is this your gym :mjpls:

Yeah :dwillhuh:

Not anymoooooooooore :umad:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Selling these Pokemon accounts, doesn't take much right now.

I say for $50+
-Pokemon Trainer account (Unless you want to forfeit your Gmail account)
-No team selected (If selected, Valor is prefered but people won't knock off money for Mystic.
-10+ 1000cp Pokemon
-Level 15+ (20+ Preferred)

Now, I think it's better to find a spot with multiple (3-5) pokestops near a lake or pond that registers and camp it. Why? It's what I did to generate a fast Gyarados. That plus a couple 1400+ cp Pokemon will easily push the account over $200. You need to be fast though, before trading comes out because it will put a big dent in market for selling accounts, unless you have a 30+ account by that time.

An area like this is perfect (NYC)

hmZUFpW.png

Tons of fools spending their money, all in walking distance too. lol
:salute: on the hustle breh
@JoelB :shaq: