POKEMON GO

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Santa Monica might be the best spot in LA for this game. Yesterday we saw Staryu, Seel, Dratini, Clefairy, Squirtle, multiple Electabuzz, and Magnemite out there.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man i don't play but this shyt is wild and i don't even think it's hit it's peak yet. I can't believe how many ppl are playing this. When this shyt hits Japan...may God have mercy on those servers. :wow:

Anyway i'm still debating whether this is going to be a fad but my girl, her daughter and my daughter are all into it and last night they talked me into driving them around to hunt Pokemon. shyt was comedy cuz by the end of it i was rolling up on random white folks like, "What level are you? :birdman:" White folks was looking nervous as fukk seeing my black ass just rolling up on them. This one fool and his girl was sitting out all alone with their lure on, we go to the lure and he ended up look like :merchant: turned his lure off and they took out. :russ: Made me think if i was really playing i could just literally real world debo players to give up their spots, on some "And don't ever let me see you back over here again ..." :mjlol:

Stopped at Mcdonalds where ppl was more open to talk game and i out there making up mad lies like i was a high level dude in these Pokestreets. Btw that also made me think sponsored Pokestops are definitely going to end up being a thing....like all these ppl camping out at churches and shyt, Mcdonalds and Walmarts would be the perfect place for Pokestops cuz alot of them are open 24/7. Oh and i also think this augmented reality concept would work really good for a Ghostbusters game!! :gladbron:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater

This game sounds as fun as high noon on iPhone I used to play when I had one.
The shyt talking was epic on that game if you got into it and someone ran down on you in the game.
or you ran down on them cause they cheated and now y'all into it.
That was definitely a highlight of the earlier iPhone for me.

Imo, if the old clown greed generation was eliminated or moved the fukk out the way videogames and purist based hiphop culture could save the world. After they give black people our reparations like they gave every enslaved group in America but us. from Asians, Indians, to children to women. Excluding black actual people I feel if the narcissism was eliminated and we embraced cultures the world would be awesome.

I feel that and the world manufactures these issues on purpose like all governments are prostestant.
or slave based built around the headfake of religion or civic duty.
That if those factors were eliminated people would peacefully be on earth. Plus socialize everyone through good will.
When the internet boom was going on originally. Anyone I met affected professionally or social by the internet.
Who was not a decision maker was an excellent person. That whole vibe was eliminated and it sucks it was phased out on purpose and the more we move from that.
it seems to poison people who would otherwise have a different demeanor and scope as a person socially and morally.

The internet boom was the only time I felt maybe the world was headed in a great direction. Where everyone with a plan could be successful and I feel they purposefully shut it off.
when the threat of new money entered politics in full force with different social energy just built around basic change and tranquility. The influx of new money and the aesthetic for social tranquility from those internet first Gen people.
built around the community of sharing before it was tainted was purposefully stopped.
If that was able to resurface.
I feel that was a part of the energy that could have changed the world for the good.

Art Barr
:dwillhuh:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
breh

pCa6mjj.png

How to play Pokémon GO for PC in any country | Nox APP Player

This should last forever considering how lazy the devs are with this game. lol