POKEMON GO

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Do u throw the ball at the pokemon like if u were playing a basketball game and u flick the ball to the net or how exactly?.. I've wasted too many balls already :sadbron:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:ohhh:

oh shyt I drive down Tara blvd going to work down by the speedway. You ever stop by that cemetery down the street from the Hooters? Hella stops over there.

:myman: nah you going towards Hampton/speedway, I'm going the opposite way...towards 75...

What color you reppin? we can run south Atlanta.:wow: Tap nikkas pockets for they Pokemon :blessed:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Do u throw the ball at the pokemon like if u were playing a basketball game and u flick the ball to the net or how exactly?.. I've wasted too many balls already :sadbron:

Using your right thumb, rotate counter clockwards till the ball starts sparkling and then Swipe right like you aiming for the upper right corner of your phone. Once you get the hang of it the ball will always end up back in the center...hitting the Pokemon.

Also pay attention to where ya thumb is when you start the rotation. I found out the hard trying to catch them fukkin bats but my pokeballs kept landing way too short. So I started flicking the ball higher up on my phone and they would land.

I'm lookin like black Sandy Koufax now :wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Using your right thumb, rotate counter clockwards till the ball starts sparkling and then Swipe right like you aiming for the upper right corner of your phone. Once you get the hang of it the ball will always end up back in the center...hitting the Pokemon.

Also pay attention to where ya thumb is when you start the rotation. I found out the hard trying to catch them fukkin bats but my pokeballs kept landing way too short. So I started flicking the ball higher up on my phone and they would land.

I'm lookin like black Sandy Koufax now :wow:
Once i run out of balls do I have to pay to get more?