POKEMON GO

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I was in panera bread yesterday and It was loaded with females in there playing it, I mean the line was out the door :wow:

this is such a great ice breaker with females if you're interested in one. i usually don't like small talk with random ppl but i've been chopping it up with folks about this while walking or in a store.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Once i run out of balls do I have to pay to get more?

You can...or just be somewhere that has a bunch of pokestops near you. They refresh every few minutes so you can stockpile balls pretty easily..if you in the right place.

this is such a great ice breaker with females if you're interested in one. i usually don't like small talk with random ppl but i've been chopping it up with folks about this while walking or in a store.

Where I was out yesterday looked like a block party. People had foldout chairs, cars parked playing music, passin out drinks, nikkas was running to the gas station buying snacks and bring em back to share with strangers.... shyt is comedy when you step back and look at it.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
13653337_1183959464958531_4778523881389876203_o.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i resisted at first to play, but people kept talking about it and i was into the show when i was younger, so i said fukk it, why not.....and man, this game fun as hell....and it's bringing people together at a time when calm is needed....went to a park yesterday with stops lit up by lures everywhere, and people just walking around laughing, talking, being excited, helping others catch pokemon/telling them where shyt was at, etc...such a cool as vibe to be around/apart of...will be doing that shyt more often in all parts of the city...