POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was done until tonight and then i caught a cp 1369 exeggutor on my way home. :wow:

shyt had the ??? for the CP too. so i was like this better not be some :trash:. then i went to my pokemon like :blessed::blessed::blessed: might have to blow some stardust again.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still don't have at least the first/only forms (or evolutions) of squirtle, clefairy, tentacool, magnemite, farfetch'd (read he's not available outside of korea though), grimer, shellder, voltorb, kangaskhan, horsea, goldeen, mr. mime, jynx, electabuzz, magmar, lapras, porygon, omanyte, kabuto, aerodactyl and dratini

seen a electabuzz, shellder, goldeen and squirtle silhouette on my radar before, but never tracked em down. :shaq2:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I get the shyttiest Pokemon in eggs. Damn
I got eevee twice in 10km :snoop:

shyt sucks because the are wild around my spot, I evolved 4 of them already, makes it worse because 3 of them were flareons:pacspit:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Team Mystic stand up

:blessed:

Team Valor :birdman:

tumblr_inline_o3evmqWuht1qevf3f_500.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i been playing two days and i didnt even realize you had to flip the picture to get items at a pokestop.. i literally have one within range of my class :pachaha: every five minutes i reup on items :umad:

edit: a jynx and a pidget just shows up at my school i caught them at my desk :heh:

I just finished grad school like a month ago and my main class building is a Pokestop. I would've been eating like you. Wish this game came out two months ago.