POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone elses little navigation showing all pokemon at 3 steps away and not changing now? even though random ones will pop up while im moving anyway. shyt got me chasing pokemon that aren't even there and shyt and i have no idea how close i'm even getting.

shyt was fine like 6 hours ago. :francis:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
For those of you on android, check out the Google rewards app. Gives you play credits for completing surveys. Usually not much but they add up. @marcuz check it out if you on there, so you can try and use that money instead. Unrelated but i messed up on that. Had it on my g5 and forgot to setup the account when i got the g7, so I missed all that survey time without realizing it. :snoop: I should go check if I still have some credit or if I spent it all on the Simpsons game. :francis:
I have 30$ in credit :blessed:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just took down a Level 6 Valor Gym all with 600 - 1100 CP Pokemon by myself before work this morning and dropped my 10CP Magikarp in that bytch to leave a message :banderas:

My whole area is flamed up but we still in this Team Instinct :wow:
LeanShadyHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
anyone elses little navigation showing all pokemon at 3 steps away and not changing now? even though random ones will pop up while im moving anyway. shyt got me chasing pokemon that aren't even there and shyt and i have no idea how close i'm even getting.

shyt was fine like 6 hours ago. :francis:
My shyt been glitchy since last night round 7. Barely got to play today

How To Evolve Eevee

Basically, you wanna rename it to Rainer for Vaporeon, Pyro for Flareon, & Sparky for Jolteon. I haven't tried the one for Vaporeon, but I just got a Jolteon this way :blessed:
:ohhh:
How does one even find info like this without tips from the developers? That's crazy

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pulled up on a gym with a level 10 weedle I'm like :ufdup: then the next was like a level 24 caterpre I'm like :ufdup: got my Rhydon level 494 eating these nikkas attacks like Scooby snacks and then these nikkas pull out a level 959 flareon and a 924 growlith on yo boy :mjcry: I had no answers for that growlith :wow: but he had all the answers for me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulled up on a gym with a level 10 weedle I'm like :ufdup: then the next was like a level 24 caterpre I'm like :ufdup: got my Rhydon level 494 eating these nikkas attacks like Scooby snacks and then these nikkas pull out a level 959 flareon and a 924 growlith on yo boy :mjcry: I had no answers for that growlith :wow: but he had all the answers for me
if that guy ever evolves his 924 growlithe :damn:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
can someone explain to me why fukking level 300 pidgeys out here taunting me and shyt making me waste like 20 greatballs, but i caught a fukkin snorlax with a few regular pokeballs. i don't even think there is any rhyme or reason to this shyt. :martin:

i just saw that tier list. man why i couldn't i catch a level 1200 snorlax like the guy next to me. :francis:
I'm not sure how it works either breh highest I caught with a regular poke ball has been my snorlax 494 caught him in like 3 tries :manny: they do say the higher level you are the higher Pokemon you attract. Also to throw them berries at those really high Pokemon so they stick around. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the shyttiest Pokemon in eggs. Damn

:sadcam:

if that guy ever evolves his 924 growlithe :damn:
:demonic: in the cut thats a scary site

got this from a 10km egg with 25 candies so i can boost the hell out of him :wow:
kw0mg2V.png