POKEMON GO

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Im officially addicted to this game. After work i went straight to a local park because they had fukking 8 pokestations within a 1 mile loop on the track! How the fukk do they decide where these Pokestations are anyways? I ran the fukking half mile loop, collecting all sorts of goodies during the run. Then at the end was the best part, a fukking 180 CP Pidgeotto! I was fukking stoked! (I'm level 6 btw) Took me like 15 balls as that bytch literally escaped 7 times from my balls. The game even fukking glitched during the process and it forced me to have to reset the game during the battle. I was scared shytless i would lose it. I quickly restarted the game and he popped right back up. Took like 4 more catches before he finally stayed. Shyt felt SO gratifying.

I officially love this game.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im officially addicted to this game. After work i went straight to a local park because they had fukking 8 pokestations within a 1 mile loop on the track! How the fukk do they decide where these Pokestations are anyways? I ran the fukking half mile loop, collecting all sorts of goodies during the run. Then at the end was the best part, a fukking 180 CP Pidgeotto! I was fukking stoked! (I'm level 6 btw) Took me like 15 balls as that bytch literally escaped 7 times from my balls. The game even fukking glitched during the process and it forced me to have to reset the game during the battle. I was scared shytless i would lose it. I quickly restarted the game and he popped right back up. Took like 4 more catches before he finally stayed. Shyt felt SO gratifying.

I officially love this game.

The game this is based off of, Ingress, had user submitted locations. They just used those.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MGLwmRC.jpg

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Just took down a Level 6 Valor Gym all with 600 - 1100 CP Pokemon by myself before work this morning and dropped my 10CP Magikarp in that bytch to leave a message :banderas:

Did the same thing :pachaha:

Team Instinct took the gym right after I beat all the Mystic members. Dude was chilling around the corner and dropped off his Pokemon before pulling off. Had to beat him and put my Magikarp in :troll:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I'm level 11 and my top 3 Pokemon are: Snorlax (CP 409), Hypno (404), and Raticate (371)

How much more training should I do before I start fighting? I stuck my Haunter (255) at a friendly gym yesterday but I aint know wtf I was doing. I randomly checked it later and he had low health so I threw him a potion. Now he's back in my lineup.

I have no idea how fighting works. lo

I also have waaay too many items and pokeballs. I got like 200 because I been feasting at Poke Stops like crazy. I had to trash half of my potions just to get better items.