Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
people always complain about difficulty in games, yet nintendo/gamefreak know damn well a majority of pokeman fans are over 20 years old, i'd even say 30 and they keep dumbing down the games every iteration
You right

I will say even as a kid I fukking enjoying leveling my main Pokemon just to lose to gym leaders & forcing me level up the rest of my team. The grind is what made the games the games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
XP share made the last game a breeze. I barely had to switch Pokémon at all which defeats the entire purpose of the game.

yeah even when they did the gigamax for the gym leader battles I didn’t switch
Them or transform since my mains were so op

the game basically forces you to create your own challenge fighting with weaker Pokémon

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
XP share made the last game a breeze. I barely had to switch Pokémon at all which defeats the entire purpose of the game.

Pokémon shifted from the grind being the game to making the best team for online battles being the game when X/Y came along.:yeshrug:

I loved that gen, but it’s clear that the choice was made when they gave you the EXP Share right after the first gym, along with a 2nd starter Pokémon

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Pokémon shifted from the grind being the game to making the best team for online battles being the game when X/Y came along.:yeshrug:

I loved that gen, but it’s clear that the choice was made when they gave you the EXP Share right after the first gym, along with a 2nd starter Pokémon
I found my DS over the weekend and randomly restarted Black 2, and I have to say I have missed the grind. Even though you have the lucky egg and EXP share for one other Pokémon, the grind is still there.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The games were never hard:mjlol: even without exp share. The only game I had to actually playing was UM, and even it was because of my mons weren't the same typing i've been using several games. Grind is not actual difficulty.

With that said, Digimon Cyber Sleuth is 30/50$ depending on where you buy it. Go play that.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
just switch to fan games. I did and it was for the better. These new official games are just not for me anymore.

Pokemon Insurgence and Pokemon Reborn are better then every official game since B2/W2

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I found my DS over the weekend and randomly restarted Black 2, and I have to say I have missed the grind. Even though you have the lucky egg and EXP share for one other Pokémon, the grind is still there.
black 2 is one of the hardest pokemon games ever
I love it :wow:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
I hope this game turns out well. I always wanted to play diamond and pearl but I never wanted to get a ds because of the weird 2 screens. I hope the exp share turns out to be optional as well. I liked how it was before when it was an item that could be used when needed. I'm excited for the game overall.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I hope this game turns out well. I always wanted to play diamond and pearl but I never wanted to get a ds because of the weird 2 screens. I hope the exp share turns out to be optional as well. I liked how it was before when it was an item that could be used when needed. I'm excited for the game overall.
Was looking at YouTube videos for the game, so many folks tired of the exp share:wow:. Hopefully it is optional, but doubt it.

Had some people in the comments defending it talking about just switch your Pokemon into the PC if you don’t want them leveling up. I’m thinking MF no one trying to do that redundant shyt after every encounter:camby:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Was looking at YouTube videos for the game, so many folks tired of the exp share:wow:. Hopefully it is optional, but doubt it.

Had some people in the comments defending it talking about just switch your Pokemon into the PC if you don’t want them leveling up. I’m thinking MF no one trying to do that redundant shyt after every encounter:camby:
you can't turn it off in this game :manny:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps

Exactly, I dont know why permanent exp share is the go to now. There was nothing wrong with it being a hold item. If people hated it being a hold item then just let it be something that can be turned off and on.