NULL
Y’all are hyped for this?
f449c6114742f6d9958b98a3a43a122d.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Y’all are hyped for this?
f449c6114742f6d9958b98a3a43a122d.gif

I mean outside of hardcore Pokemon fans no one really is.

Still, if the game is good I will get it once it is like $40. The thing Sword and Shield were awful and too easy. Meanwhile Lets' Go seemed decent but was way too limiting for anyone that has played any Pokemon game besides Pokemon Go.

All I want in a traditional Pokemon game is to be fun, but not to have the difficulty be made for only beginners. Even though every Pokemon game is easy there are ways to make it more challenging. There was no way to do that in Sword & Shield.

I do get why people might not like the art style, but hey that is personal preference at the end of the day.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I got sword last year after taking a long break. It could definitely look a whole lot better and it’s too damn easy but I enjoyed it for what it was. I guess the nostalgia of the ones I really grew up on will pull me back in because I’m going to cop this one.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pokemon Pearl, then Platinum were the last Pokemon games I played until Sword and Shield came out. So I'm probably gonna pass on this one. Looks good though.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I got sword last year after taking a long break. It could definitely look a whole lot better and it’s too damn easy but I enjoyed it for what it was. I guess the nostalgia of the ones I really grew up on will pull me back in because I’m going to cop this one.
Agreed

Overall shyt still playable for me but these last few just not a challenge

No idea why they make it so easy considering as kids we were able to progress without too many problems

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Agreed

No idea why they make it so easy considering as kids we were able to progress without too many problems
I bought a 3DS at the beginning of quarantine and started playing Ultra Sun and it was just like the old days. Out here grinding in the grass trying to get my team leveled up for the elite 4. There were a few times I got down to 2 Pokémon. On sword...? Hell nah I damn near used the same Pokémon for everything. I think it was the raid dens giving you like 100 rare candies during an event. No challenge whatsoever except having to team up with hop retarded ass and his fukking sheep Pokémon he likes to use.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Agreed

I have a feeling Nintendo want pokemon games to be as accessible as Animal Crossing with the popularity of GO and all that.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Yeah, think I’m finally done with Pokémon. Not hyped for this at all.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a feeling Nintendo want pokemon games to be as accessible as Animal Crossing with the popularity of GO and all that.
Yeah seems like thats the route they re going, then this Pokemon Legends Arceus will probably be for the hardcore gamers.