POG/Pumpchasers is so trash now :wow:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
damn...haven't followed or kept up with chris and his brand for a while now and seems like he's going off the rails.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn..Denise seem like a good woman.Guess that's why

it's dangerous to get into a serious relationship before you

come up.Once your money change, old desires, and the

temptation for new conquest strike next.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Damn..Denise seem like a good woman.Guess that's why

it's dangerous to get into a serious relationship before you

come up.Once your money change, old desires, and the

temptation for new conquest strike next.
But she knew what it was. They broke up for a reason. She came back, had a kid with him and thought that he was suddenly going to change. Not excusing Chris's behavior and think his apology is trash but she Denise should have never put herself in that situation.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think he's a weirdo?
This whole video over dramatizing shyt about his personal life. All he had to do was say,

"me and denise are currently having relationship issues, i messed up, i take complete responsibility, i felt like sharing with y'all cause i don't want to be phony. I will not be sharing more as it is between me and denise. Please respect our privacy. Comment, subscribe, buy 30 of them bytches, peace out".

It just seems like he's doing all that for attention (i guess it's working cause we're talking about it). I understand that people grow, he can't be the guy from POG forever. Salute to him on his come up. I will never hate on that. Materially, he expanded. It's just that mentally, it seems like he sorta regressed. It's been feeling like that (like he's chasing something. I don't know, maybe I'm the weirdo. Whatever...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This whole video over dramatizing shyt about his personal life. All he had to do was say,

"me and denise are currently having relationship issues, i messed up, i take complete responsibility, i felt like sharing with y'all cause i don't want to be phony. I will not be sharing more as it is between me and denise. Please respect our privacy. Comment, subscribe, buy 30 of them bytches, peace out".

It just seems like he's doing all that for attention (i guess it's working cause we're talking about it). I understand that people grow, he can't be the guy from POG forever. Salute to him on his come up. I will never hate on that. Materially, he expanded. It's just that mentally, it seems like he sorta regressed. It's been feeling like that (like he's chasing something. I don't know, maybe I'm the weirdo. Whatever...

Nah I disagree, only because I've been following him since he was on the walmart protein. Way before he had money.

Breh has always kept it real on his channel and we've seen his journey, I get why you would feel that way though, and you are entitled to your opinion. I just disagree

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like Chris became a weirdo? :dwillhuh:

Used to watch his videos too

Check his previous videos and they're still normal Chris. Son is clearly under pressure that's why he seems so erratic. This isn't how you move when you want to confess. This is how you move when you feel forced to confess.

You get exposed and then start overcompensating.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But she knew what it was. They broke up for a reason. She came back, had a kid with him and thought that he was suddenly going to change. Not excusing Chris's behavior and think his apology is trash but she Denise should have never put herself in that situation.
You're not excusing his behavior but it's still her fault? How does that work?

It was obvious Chris was cheating long ago. I remember a video where he kissed a white chick at a new years party. He was obviously fukking Dina. Should Deneese have started through all that? We could argue either way. But Chris shouldn't have cheated. If he was right to cheat he wouldn't have been eaten up by guilt

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Being too transparent for an audience is kinda weird to me but I guess people need a sobering reality that everybody’s life isn’t perfect