POG/Pumpchasers is so trash now :wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You sound crazy. This nikka can cut a rug with the fellas and vlog, but not raise his kid? He has all the time in the world right now, no excuses.
raising your child as a man does not equal doing mommy duty.

Like he said in the vid...he has money...his job is to make the bread...
...Denise holds the house down....she's not working.

A fukking 1 year old is not going to remember who gave them their bottle 20 years later.

Thats what a traditional family has always been...why is it so foreign to you?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
are you male or female serious question. chris is not your average guy it's not like he is unemployed trying to start a rap career heis been struggling for to start he has money. im pretty sure denese does not work at most she might be bagging up some merch in the house or answering some emails. let keep it real she came up
I'm prob more of a man than you breh :francis:

Having money doesn't mean shyt. Chris obviously has tons of free time. Instead of vlogging (he said plenty of times he doesn't need YT) or cutting a rug with the fellas he should be with his family IMO

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree because IMO kids have to come first.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having money doesn't mean shyt. Chris obviously has tons of free time. Instead of vlogging (he said plenty of times he doesn't need YT) or cutting a rug with the fellas he should be with his family IMO

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree because IMO kids have to come first.
Vince is that you? If Chris had your bytch mentality he would still be stuck im the Hood drivning the 300 shopping at Walmartm

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You act like he doesn't take care of his daughter:mjtf:

He has a kid that's well provided for and still lives his life. That's what any man would want.

Brook's still a baby and that's more of the nurturing, motherly time.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You act like he doesn't take care of his daughter:mjtf:

He has a kid that's well provided for and still lives his life. That's what any man would want.

Brook's still a baby and that's more of the nurturing, motherly time.

I guess we not all built the same. As a father I change diapers, I feed my son, bathe him, put him to bed, make sure I’m the first person he sees when he wakes up and I play with him as much as I can....

You can’t get that time back. I don’t wanna miss a moment of it. Unless I have to work, there is nothing that will keep me from hanging with him.

He’s 1 BTW

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I guess we not all built the same. As a father I change diapers, I feed my son, bathe him, put him to bed, make sure I’m the first person he sees when he wakes up and I play with him as much as I can....

You can’t get that time back. I don’t wanna miss a moment of it. Unless I have to work, there is nothing that will keep me from hanging with him.

He’s 1 BTW

That’s fair you probably don’t make enough to hire 2 nannies like Chris

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s 1 BTW

I'm sure he does some of those things when not on camera. I think people are taking what he said as he's never at home spending time with his daughter. He's had her and Deneese with him going to places.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

He’s 1 BTW
thats great if it works for you...
...but nobody w/ a business or a very busy work schedule thinks like that.

Trust...if youre bringing in the dough, a woman wont care one bit that your focus is work.

IMO money comes first for a man...because without it, you aint shyt...to the world....
...even your fam.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trust...if youre bringing in the dough, a woman wont care one bit that your focus is work.

IMO money comes first for a man...because without it, you aint shyt...to the world....
...even your fam.
and the most important thing denese is a stay at home mom it's not like chris has her working and taking care of the baby 24/7. She came up off him

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

we literally just heard how Kobe, who had exponentially more shyt going on than Chris Jones, managed to.....bring his kids to school every morning, made sure to be in line an hour early to pick them up every day, never misses an event, made every practice for Gigi and even took the time at night to bathe the little one....

the point is, if you wanna make time....you will make time. No such thing as too busy when it comes to kids breh.

But hey, if that works for his fam then I guess it doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks.