POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not so sure how true the bolded part is

Id say about 3 out of 10 girls would be cool with telling them you got a family and that you just want to smash unless you looking like "Channing Tatum"

Your average joe stands no chance on POF unless you smashing the "Precious" types

but that site should be for trollin only, those dirty hoes on there :weirdo:

not really, just look average and cater your profile.

if you got a bachelors up to a masters, bump your height up a couple interest, say your into photography, like jazz music, make sure your longest relationship is like over 3 years to show that your not a player type:jawalrus:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Put a brother on game with how this work. How many chicks you slayed off the site and how easy was it? :diddy:

Seen a chick on here with some titties like :ohlawd:

so far 4

ask the homie @Talkofnewyork
:jawalrus: not gonna say my pof number dont want the coli ladies to think less of me :to: but lemme help u

*cracks knuckles*

aiight silk heres the game

open up wordpad write a copy paste a generic introduction message

with generic answers to replies for example "hey how are are u tonight, whats your name"

and you should have like a couple replies likeee "my name is silk, what part of new york are u from"

do a search put in your zip code

everytime u see a girl a girl u like u right click and press open in new tab it saves time rather than going to each page 1 by 1 so when your done u should have like 20-30 tabs open of profiles then just copy paste the generic message and wait for the replies :ahh: obviously after that u gotta flirt etc ask them if they wanna come cuddle and watch a movie if they say yes shes dtf night 1 if she says no i wanna meet someplace more public shes not sure if your a rapist yet lol :dead: if u feel she wants the relationship vibe u gonna have to take her to dinner a couple times b4 u pipe :sadcam:
tips of the trade:

if she has only face pics shes probably fat so u prob gonna have to ask her for a pic of her standing up

u should skype shorty b4 u meet her hoes be lyinggggggggg

theres a bunch of fake bytches now using instagram pics asking u for your debit card info and they promise u 5000 dollars dont fall for those common sense

if there name has anything refering to giving good head like "wetmouth13" "nogagreflex24" its problably a tranny

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
easiest p*ssy you can get :ohlawd:..I dont even meet them unless I can come over. I smashed every girl I met on there on the first night :ahh:. Trust me they want to fukk just as much as you do. What is funny is most that I met, claimed that they wont let you hit or come over their house on the fist meet :shaq2:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
easiest p*ssy you can get :ohlawd:..I dont even meet them unless I can come over. I smashed every girl I met on there on the first night :ahh:. Trust me they want to fukk just as much as you do. What is funny is most that I met, claimed that they wont let you hit or come over their house on the fist meet :shaq2:

word u just gotta work your charm :jawalrus:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:damn: You breh's must be fukking with me. How do y'all figure that's a tranny? :sadbron:
WTF did I miss?

Theyre the only ones that have profiles like that, plus its hiding its face. Fact is if you see a profile with a name that has something to do with sex then 98% its a tranny

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

not surprising if you notice its always the same girls on there over and over, getting ran through.

Most quality women sign up and after a week of 100msgs and private dikk pics delete their account.