PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol: PND ain't never blowin.

How he gon blow when Drake takes all his best songs? :heh:
This.

Dude has been next to blow since 2011/2012. It ain't happening. I see why Bryson Tiller and The Weeknd left OVO...if they would of stayed they would of been stuck making itunes only EPs that net 13,000 album sales first week.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is this the girl whos dog tried to rape in a vine?
xcUkIFXWS6uPko4c9WuJ_Reverse%20Dog.gif

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
This.

Dude has been next to blow since 2011/2012. It ain't happening. I see why Bryson Tiller and The Weeknd left OVO...if they would of stayed they would of been stuck making itunes only EPs that net 13,000 album sales first week.

his debut project which was an EP sold 2,000 copies, than his debut album drops last year and it sold 15,000 copies and than a soundcloud EP he dropped got 30 million plays. shyt is sad, that this nikka getting raped in a music contract by a Canadian biracial dude and Warner Bros. he is most likely living off of tour money and merchandise, also no way breh is getting a royalty or publishing check off of the hits he wrote for Drake and other people man.

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
enjoying this lil time off from work
not stressing over no weak hoes:banderas:

seen a chick wit silver hair the other day in the back of my head i was like phoenix do it better:mjpls:

:takedat: Phoenix does everything better.

Nice to know I was on your mental :shaq: what does it take to get In your pockets? :lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His first album was summer 2013, three years ago, so excuse me for being off a year :francis:

If he blows, good for him. I doubt it happens tho.
And how long did it take The Weeknd to blow again :heh:

I'm not defending dude about this situation but the music game is different. nikkas grinded for years and didn't blow up until later... Period. Some still haven't blown nationally but somehow still relevant. Especially doing RnB this day and hardly no one selling records

I haven't heard of Bryson Tiller until a month ago and still hadn't listen to his shyt. He hasn't blown imo.

Tbh.. These excuses just sound like another reason to slander Drake

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches really do be loving bum ass nikkas

this nikka PND

got a mixtape/ep that was a debut project that sold 2,000 copies. a debut album that sold 15,924 copies and was considered a trash ass album. then he drops another ep on soundcloud which got 30 million plays. i know he barely gets money from his album sales, cause Warner Bros and Drake need that money. so i know he living off of touring and merchandise. maybe he gets royalty or publishing checks from Work but then again most likely not.

Kyrie Irving got endorsements from Nike, Pepsi, his team is number 1 in the Eastern conference i believe, he got Lebron James on his team, he signed a guaranteed 5 year/$94 Million dollar contract and will be making $16.4 million this season.

Kyrie is clearly winning but this bytch wants a bum ass nikka who is a workhorse for a Canadian biracial dude named Aubrey :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Meanwhile Kyrie is a workhouse for a fake white jew who most likely got his dikk sucked as a baby by a nasty ass pedo jewish doctor

but overall yall reasoning as to who should be with who sounds very eurocentric, not to mention that yall are lamenting over this white looking bytch choosing one c00n over the other