PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches really do be loving bum ass nikkas

this nikka PND

got a mixtape/ep that was a debut project that sold 2,000 copies. a debut album that sold 15,924 copies and was considered a trash ass album. then he drops another ep on soundcloud which got 30 million plays. i know he barely gets money from his album sales, cause Warner Bros and Drake need that money. so i know he living off of touring and merchandise. maybe he gets royalty or publishing checks from Work but then again most likely not.

Kyrie Irving got endorsements from Nike, Pepsi, his team is number 1 in the Eastern conference i believe, he got Lebron James on his team, he signed a guaranteed 5 year/$94 Million dollar contract and will be making $16.4 million this season.

Kyrie is clearly winning but this bytch wants a bum ass nikka who is a workhorse for a Canadian biracial dude named Aubrey :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Thats the black part of her

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
full

Lmfao!!!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she is a 18-19 year old twitter famous chick who is also a singer, she is from Long Island but moved to NYC and then now she live in L.A.

she is a Blasian(Blk/Korean) and was in Tory Lanez video

wolftyla-r-bsinger-image.jpg

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

11326120_801394999973108_540823821_n.jpg

edit: she signed to Interscope :whoo::whoo:

Dammit who is Tory Lanez.....So somehow wherever I have been I think I'm so behind on what's popular in Music....I legit didn't know who PND was who this girl is and I don't even know who Tory Lanez is.Someone needs to make a this is what's poppin for you old heads thread.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Dammit who is Tory Lanez.....So somehow wherever I have been I think I'm so behind on what's popular in Music....I legit didn't know who PND was who this girl is and I don't even know who Tory Lanez is.Someone needs to make a this is what's poppin for you old heads thread.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
bytches really do be loving bum ass nikkas

this nikka PND

got a mixtape/ep that was a debut project that sold 2,000 copies. a debut album that sold 15,924 copies and was considered a trash ass album. then he drops another ep on soundcloud which got 30 million plays. i know he barely gets money from his album sales, cause Warner Bros and Drake need that money. so i know he living off of touring and merchandise. maybe he gets royalty or publishing checks from Work but then again most likely not.

Kyrie Irving got endorsements from Nike, Pepsi, his team is number 1 in the Eastern conference i believe, he got Lebron James on his team, he signed a guaranteed 5 year/$94 Million dollar contract and will be making $16.4 million this season.

Kyrie is clearly winning but this bytch wants a bum ass nikka who is a workhorse for a Canadian biracial dude named Aubrey :yeshrug::yeshrug:

:whew:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Why is this stickied?

Didnt read but im siding with pnd I impregnate gyal to his music.

:takedat:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
this wolftyla bytch on the gram talmbout she was depressed and suicidal years ago too

man :snooze:

...which is kind of interesting considering recent events because apparently....

No expert on these people, but it's looking like karma. If that Wolf Tyla chick was more popular, this Kehlani chick would be aggressively flushing her career down the drain.

Last edited:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps

you got to tell it how it is. this dumb bytch missed out on a good nikka with hella money, and winning at life right now just to be with some bum ass nikka from the suburbs of Canada who gets raped in a music contract by a Biracial dude and Warner Bros.

these bytches is clowns b :yeshrug::yeshrug:

if i was Kyrie, i wouldn't care and just ball out in a game to make me feel better. :yeshrug::yeshrug: