PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nick Cannon Visits Kehlani In Hospital After Her Attempted Suicide
Music News
Shenequa Golding @GoldingGirl617 | March 29, 2016 - 9:26 pm
EMAIL
TWEET
REDDIT
Screen-Shot-2016-03-29-at-8.25.19-PM-compressed.png

CREDIT: Instagram
After a trying day that led to the attempted suicide of 20 year old Grammy nominated artist Kehlani, friend and “father figure” Nick Cannon rushed to the singer’s side to show his support.

“Had to grab my youngen,” Cannon wrote on Instagram. “#Family #LoveHug #NeverLettingGo #NeverLeavingHerSide #IGotYouForLife #UsAgainstTheWorld”

READ Kehlani Isn’t Here For The Game Referencing Her Lady Parts In His Drunk Instagram Post

The Oakland native was unfortunately thrown in the middle of a torrid love triangle that made its way to the Internet Monday (March 28) after her ex-boyfriend, singer Party Next Door posted a photo of what many believed to be Kehlani’s hand while in bed. The picture, which has since been deleted, caused many to hurl insults as Kehlani has been romantically linked to Cleveland Cavalier’s Kyrie Irving.

READ Love Tsunami: Kehlani Turns To Instagram To Explain “Wanting To Leave This Earth” During Trying Social Media Day

While many online used the situation as a way to laugh, point fingers and make jokes, the weight of it all caused the “Did I” singer to try taking her own life. In an Instagram post which has been removed, Kehlani says she had no desire to live.

“Today I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I’d get to such a low point. But.. Don’t believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I’m not a bad person… Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason…”

According to reports, it was her ex, PND who saved her from attempted suicide. Aside from Cannon, who met Kehlani during the sixth season of America’s Got Talent, other artist have taken to Twitter to also show their support for the entertainer.

READ Jenga With Kehlani: 25 Things You Should Know

Glad to see Nick Cannon stopped by to show Kehlani some love.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Nick Cannon Visits Kehlani In Hospital After Her Attempted Suicide
Music News
Shenequa Golding @GoldingGirl617 | March 29, 2016 - 9:26 pm
EMAIL
TWEET
REDDIT
Screen-Shot-2016-03-29-at-8.25.19-PM-compressed.png

CREDIT: Instagram
After a trying day that led to the attempted suicide of 20 year old Grammy nominated artist Kehlani, friend and “father figure” Nick Cannon rushed to the singer’s side to show his support.

“Had to grab my youngen,” Cannon wrote on Instagram. “#Family #LoveHug #NeverLettingGo #NeverLeavingHerSide #IGotYouForLife #UsAgainstTheWorld”

READ Kehlani Isn’t Here For The Game Referencing Her Lady Parts In His Drunk Instagram Post

The Oakland native was unfortunately thrown in the middle of a torrid love triangle that made its way to the Internet Monday (March 28) after her ex-boyfriend, singer Party Next Door posted a photo of what many believed to be Kehlani’s hand while in bed. The picture, which has since been deleted, caused many to hurl insults as Kehlani has been romantically linked to Cleveland Cavalier’s Kyrie Irving.

READ Love Tsunami: Kehlani Turns To Instagram To Explain “Wanting To Leave This Earth” During Trying Social Media Day

While many online used the situation as a way to laugh, point fingers and make jokes, the weight of it all caused the “Did I” singer to try taking her own life. In an Instagram post which has been removed, Kehlani says she had no desire to live.

“Today I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I’d get to such a low point. But.. Don’t believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I’m not a bad person… Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason…”

According to reports, it was her ex, PND who saved her from attempted suicide. Aside from Cannon, who met Kehlani during the sixth season of America’s Got Talent, other artist have taken to Twitter to also show their support for the entertainer.

READ Jenga With Kehlani: 25 Things You Should Know

Glad to see Nick Cannon stopped by to show Kehlani some love.

:russ::mjlol: