PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Your reading comprehension is off. This isn't about being a nice guy vs a thug and how girls don't want a nice guy. This is about fit in terms of one's personality. The point I'm making is that he chose a chick that just doesn't seem to be a good fit for his character and his life. When you look at Kyrie and Khelani does she look like she's his rib. Let's be serious, This isn't Allen Iverson dating Khelani.....this is a kid who had a father who was a star high school player turned financial broker on Wall Street who raised him & got him into Duke & into the NBA. Khelani was on instagram a few weeks ago talking about going to rehab for weed. Is that the kind of girl you really want to be dating if you're a star NBA player. There's been legit reports saying Khelani thought he was boring and lame......It's was obvious from the door they seem to live different lifestyles. Opposites attract until they don't.......Sometimes a guy can flat out be too square for a girl. I'm speaking from the experience of being a dude with an Ivy League degree who happens to be a DJ and been on the scene dating numerous hood joints. It's just not a good match..
Kyrie a dirtbag himself. He out here knocking up strippers. He aint no goodie two shoes bro bro

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You know how many hits he has :skip:
Still an L for Kehlani tho:manny:
He has hits to a small few...you all just THINK it's the masses cuz you guys are caught up...half of what's behind these guys are machines created to make things seem grander and larger than they are...some south nikkas will swear yo gotti is the largest rapper out....and I like yo gotti, but is that really the case, but he does an excellent job of marketing to create grandeur....same with PND Kevin Gates Bryson Tiller...all successful artists but all have machines creating large shadows of them.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If Ciara cheats on Russ with a white man or if she cheats with Future. The coli and Twitter will explode :banderas:

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He has hits to a small few...you all just THINK it's the masses cuz you guys are caught up...half of what's behind these guys are machines created to make things seem grander and larger than they are...some south nikkas will swear yo gotti is the largest rapper out....and I like yo gotti, but is that really the case, but he does an excellent job of marketing to create grandeur....same with PND Kevin Gates Bryson Tiller...all successful artists but all have machines creating large shadows of them.

Ya don't say :rudy:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
my home girl is a lesbian and met kehlani early on in her career before she went turbo thot and pretty sure she told me kehlani loves the box too.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I have the day off and I wake up to my girl screaming. Come to find out it's cuz kehlani wanted to kill herself :francis:
Wow. I remember me and my ex getting into a huge fight about her celebrity worship. She was all excited and screaming when Prince was turning 50. She didn't appreciate my response of "why the fukk you so excited, you got tickets to the birthday party or something". That turned into her saying I just don't get it and me asking why the fukk she care so much about people she don't know. We wasn't together much longer after that.