PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie seem like a quite simp
Like that nikka from crossover

Rie dodged a bullet tho :whew:

Good dude isn't = to simp. You can be a nice guy and a cool person and not simp.

u0pGEhd.gif

One of those fools really said "Sometimes your body wants what it wants"
0Ba5nub.png

Crazy thing is I was just talking to my bros about this. This whole feminism take control of ya body shyt really making women more masculine and nikkas just accept it. Disgusting.

Those hoes are talking about hunting! Like Nikkas! Nahhh boo, you're the hunted prey, we are the predators

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
@Ns @JACK! We did!!!!!!!! Partyomo!!!!!!! PND 3 finna be feugo! Abel sing what PND lives while he wifes up bony average cac models

:troll: Wouldn't be shocked if Party did this to expose her

Whatever his reasons, this is great exposure for him. :ehh: He's one of those artists that you don't check for but once you hear the music....:ahh::noah::wow:

P3 about to be LIT! :shaq::lolbron:

Daps
Its easy to see why. She doesn't market herself as a "baddie", or any of that other lame hoodrat lingo that insecure bytches use to make themselves feel better. She has a star husband who gives her a million dollar lifestyle. And shes just a regular chick.

On the low I think that's is what a lot of women want but don't have the self discipline to stop hopping from dikk to another trying to be like a man and shyt. I want that thread made just to see the women's responses. People don't know she was with curry during his high-school years she watch this man have a dream and stuck with it and now like you said she has a millionaire lifestyle.