PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
u0pGEhd.gif

One of those fools really said "Sometimes your body wants what it wants"
0Ba5nub.png

This gif perfectly described my face while reading that bullshyt :dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame:

He got cheated on while publicly gassing this chick. If you can't see the L, well....something tells me you've probably experienced a lot of those.

When and how did he gas her up publicly?

never experience getting cheated on...thanks for you're concern

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know anyone in this love tricycle except kyrie. Never heard of this rat or that rat she cheated with :manny:

These athletes are dumb as shyt I'm just a regular 9-5 dude and I have zero interest in cuffing bytches , I can't imagine the amounts of torrid unabashed sex I'd be having if I were an NBA millionaire. Lol@ being a 24 year old millionaire and in a relationship :ufdup:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I don't know anyone in this love tricycle except kyrie. Never heard of this rat or that rat she cheated with :manny:

These athletes are dumb as shyt I'm just a regular 9-5 dude and I have zero interest in cuffing bytches , I can't imagine the amounts of torrid unabashed sex I'd be having if I were an NBA millionaire. Lol@ being a 24 year old millionaire and in a relationship :ufdup:

You gotta think though, a 24 y/o nba superstar has more than likely had access to unlimited amounts of premium p*ssy since he at least 15. At some point you're gonna get tired of runnin around and wanna settle down and have some babies.