PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Just seen some pics of this Kehlani chick. :scusthov:

This is a blessing in disguise for Kyrie. I'm a regular dude and I'd second guess fukking this chick. This guy is a NBA superstar, what the fukk are you thinking. I might sign up for instagram just to send him a message.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Wait wait, but I thought it was all about nikkas with money or height or physical prowess? I thought it was all about swagger and being "that nikka" in public. :jbhmm:

Funny thing about this is it blows everyone's weak ass narratives out the water. To the guys who say it's "all about this and that" just point to Kyrie. :mjlol:
For the women who say they need a man who "does this and that and is sweet" just point to Kyrie. :usure:

You got a group of dudes calling him lame, a group of dudes blaming the girl. Like, nobody wins here. :ohhh:

This is wonderful to watch because y'all don't know which way to go and who to get at.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*not laughing at another man's pain or hurt though*

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most are lame which is why they keep wifing up women that their teammate or another athlete/entertainer had, some got the right idea though, John Wall been running through R & B bytches since he was a rookie, he's on that low tier Derek Jeter shyt.
Yup either their like Bron a d wife up a baddie with head on her shoulders. Or they always got p*ssy and ain't tripping like that.:ehh: The other 90% of these nikkas were lames with athletic ability. They get finessed by ugly cacs :russ: or some broke bytch with ass shots. shyt is disturbing. Mostly cause kids are looking up to these lames. :francis: