PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
:what:

Seriously, I ain't even know who they are and I don't listen to garbage these days hip hop music so I guess I'm still stuck in 80s-90s hip-hop. I only know about Kyrie, that's it. So I guess he fell in love with IG thot and she cheated on him with whoever fukk PND is.

Don't worry...I didn't know Party or who ever the hell this person is, was a person.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'll say it again. These athletes are lames. They bodies get them what they got other than that usually they corny as hell. They can't smut out these basic white cacs without cuffin em.

Most are lame which is why they keep wifing up women that their teammate or another athlete/entertainer had, some got the right idea though, John Wall been running through R & B bytches since he was a rookie, he's on that low tier Derek Jeter shyt.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
K

If Ciara cheats on Russ with a white man or if she cheats with Future. The coli and Twitter will explode :banderas:

Wouldn't matter who she cheated with, so long as she cheats. Heck, if the relationship goes sour for any reason at all, Coli and Twitter are gonna go crazy.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I thought that too til I clicked on a few of them, them birds really believe that shyt

Not troll accounts.

They're women just saying the same rationalizations that men have used for a long time in regards to doing dirt.

The grandfather's generation one is a dead giveaway.

As a dude, I gotta admit that it sounds crazy to have it touted as wisdom.