BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

last few words are insteresting :ehh:

EDIT

it was posted somewhere back in tha thread ye

ignorance at it's finest. the man is working his job and you felt entitled to a handshake cause you knew his manager/cousin years ago? couldn't even tell what the connection was between either and/or the drawl and the swelling. dude came off like a stan who got his ass beat and incriminated himself further. :snoop:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at plies cornball ass fans on their spin/damage control shyt heavy. Writing essays and shyt trying to explain the situation:scusthov:
He's a fake and a phony. He has no real street instincts which is why he let dude all in his space. fukk him and everything he represents.

6-5-2010_3-19-28_AM.jpg

enough said....

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"color money" was the secret service code phrase for "protection"

once you re-engage w/ the threat that was removed once.....code word is in effect because it appeared plies wanted a man-to-man. but i felt like security should have stuck a hand between the situation when plies told ole boy to back off.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
once you re-engage w/ the threat that was removed once.....code word is in effect because it appeared plies wanted a man-to-man. but i felt like security should have stuck a hand between the situation when plies told ole boy to back off.

I noticed the code word was said almost 3 times.....I even wonder who the dude in grey was that tapped on ol boy that grabbed Plies...I wonder if he knew dude was drunk or high and didnt need to be up there