Plies got body slammed of the stage

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
When you see the full version lil dude looked happy as hell to meet his idol...apparently he aint like the fact Plies broke out of his embrace:dahell:...How long was you planning on hugging that nikka bruh bruh....real nikkas might give you a long handshake,but long azz hugs aint gon fly.

sometimes alchohol make some people not realize they invading peoples personal space,dude should look back on this video and realize he was in the wrong...Plies aint disrespect em til he came in for the second time after the first stiff arm.

Yea, within the video the dude released he even stated in the video "I still fukk with your music and with what you represent" so dude wasn't hating or wilding out. he just felt that Plies tried to flex on him in public in the spotlight for no reason when he was showing him all love. the hugging and all that shyt was a bit much but dude didn't seem to be doing it in a sexual manner (:yeshrug: I don't know, I don't hug dude's) but Plies tried to play him or some shyt. so he felt like his only course of action to gain back his respect was to put hands to him. either way you look at it, they're both wrong.

While on the subject,
I don't get how you expect to be famous but then expect to be given privacy. Privacy and Fame don't even sound right being said in the same sentence. but beyond that, you get extra and put hands on fans or talk reckless to them like their not part of the reason you're on the stage in the first place. Plies was a prima donna and the fan was just too hype. but that suplex, :whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, within the video the dude released he even stated in the video "I still fukk with your music and with what you represent" so dude wasn't hating or wilding out. he just felt that Plies tried to flex on him in public in the spotlight for no reason when he was showing him all love. the hugging and all that shyt was a bit much but dude didn't seem to be doing it in a sexual manner (:yeshrug: I don't know, I don't hug dude's) but Plies tried to play him or some shyt. so he felt like his only course of action to gain back his respect was to put hands to him. either way you look at it, they're both wrong.

While on the subject,
I don't get how you expect to be famous but then expect to be given privacy. Privacy and Fame don't even sound right being said in the same sentence. but beyond that, you get extra and put hands on fans or talk reckless to them like their not part of the reason you're on the stage in the first place. Plies was a prima donna and the fan was just too hype. but that suplex, :whew:

Dudes video reply sounds good and its cool he still a fan,but the problem is I don't think he realizes how much he was invading Plies space,and some people just don't have a sense of that....That or dude has just been humbled by that azz whuppin so he talkin nice now:mjlol:

Dude hugged Plies for too long,Plies squirmed out of that and moved HIMSELF back away from dude,and put his hand out for dap....Young Thug fan SMACKS Plies hand if u watch close,may or not have meant it disrespectful but it looked aggressive....then he moves back in to hug Plies again:dahell:...At that point Plies gives dude the stiff arm and dudes start screaming "color gang" and goin chest to chest with Plies.

Only thing Plies did wrong was not swing on this nikka sooner in hindsight,but dude was just doing drunk nikka shyt where you cant tell if he was purposely trying to be a azzhole or just was drunk:heh:...it may have been a misunderstanding but it was caused by him imo.

Anybody whos fought a drunk person knows sometimes you come out looking like the azzhole "Bu bu but he was drunk Notsoft:why:",how much leeway does a drunk person deserve is the question here....in his mind Im sure he's innocent but he had that coming.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
After careful review of all the evidence and different video angles.....Plies didnt really front on dude out of nowhere.

The video clearly shows ol boy being overzealous and violating the space. He looked liked he was high and just got embarrassed by that last comment Plies made.

At the end of the day security didn't act on the signal word "color money" soon enough...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I miss typed....I meant to say Riff Raff and that security know what crowd they in.....if they was in a hood....nikkas would have been waitin in the bushes after the show the kill that security guard

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After careful review of all the evidence and different video angles.....Plies didnt really front on dude out of nowhere.

The video clearly shows ol boy being overzealous and violating the space. He looked liked he was high and just got embarrassed by that last comment Plies made.

At the end of the day security didn't act on the signal word "color money" soon enough...

it's like people ain't watch the video. i was saying that earlier in the thread. and plies was saying two n!ggas don't do that....then ole boy got his feeling hurt and knocked plies off the stage.

what did plies do that noone else does? too close you just move em back...it wasn't an aggressive move by plies. but if you drunk i guess you can feel some type of way about plies pushing away a show of love.