shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
CBvAmakVIAEzfS2.jpg:large

he got stomped out like they were putting out a fire. :mjlolz:

I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell did Plies' hat stay on. I mean that must be the strongest fitted cap in Hip Hop history. shyt the bond between Plies head and his hat stronger than most relationships..
:salute: to that hat..

LMAO. plies the new statefarm,

You just yell "COLOR MONEY" and Plies appears like "I got this covered" :mjlol:

:francis:

:russ:
Like a good wrestler, Plies flew-through-the-aiiirrrrr

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :dead:

Between this thread and the comments on World Star, my sides and stomach is killing me!!!

Tip27 minutes ago
nikka SLAMMED THE SONIC COINS OUTTA PLIES' ASS

• your moms tampon3 hours ago
    Wait ...ain't those nikkas wearing "security" t-shirts supposed to toss that skinny somali nikka off the stage before he gets to the rapper? They watching that shyt like they are fans ..#colorMoney lol
  • :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When you see the full version lil dude looked happy as hell to meet his idol...apparently he aint like the fact Plies broke out of his embrace:dahell:...How long was you planning on hugging that nikka bruh bruh....real nikkas might give you a long handshake,but long azz hugs aint gon fly.

sometimes alchohol make some people not realize they invading peoples personal space,dude should look back on this video and realize he was in the wrong...Plies aint disrespect em til he came in for the second time after the first stiff arm.