pleese doneight to da bond leedership akademy; update: crowdfunder fuh my tv show

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Would love to see basketball, football, or chess tournament between Jesse Lee's academy and Umar Johnson's.... :dead:, featuring Tommy Sotamyor, the Black Authority, Black Israelis

Sounds like a great movie concept actually, not the actual people, but cutouts of them. Featuring a Tommy Sotamayor type dude, a Black Authority type guy (never see his face), Black Israelis, and some other figures. Could be a comedy or dramamedy (real shiit, but some humor in there) :ohhh:.

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Would love to see basketball, football, or chess tournament between Jesse Lee's academy and Umar Johnson's.... :dead:, featuring Tommy Sotamyor, the Black Authority, Black Israelis

Sounds like a great movie concept actually, not the actual people, but cutous of them. Featuring a Tommy Sotamayor type dude, a Black Authority type guy (never see his face), Black Israelis, and some other figures. Could be a comedy or dramamedy (real shiit, but some humor in there) :ohhh:.
:sas1: Working on it.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.

Sounds like a great movie concept actually, not the actual people, but cutous of them. Featuring a Tommy Sotamayor type dude, a Black Authority type guy (never see his face), Black Israelis, and some other figures. Could be a comedy or dramamedy (real shiit, but some humor in there) :ohhh:.
we r definatly not learnin how to play baskitball or football at my skool. dere r alreddy two many bla thugs that get overpade fuh thowin a ball into a hoop and grabbin dere crosh.

we arent learnin chess ether. i dont know two mush about dat game but i herd blas learn how to play it in prizon.

we r learnin about da bible and da consitushon and youknightin da races wit troof insted uh davidin dem wit lies and uh coarse rebildin da famlee by rebildin da man. we wont be learnin about piramids and comunism or none uh dat mess.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
we r definatly not learnin how to play baskitball or football at my skool. dere r alreddy two many bla thugs that get overpade fuh thowin a ball into a hoop and grabbin dere crosh.

we arent learnin chess ether. i dont know two mush about dat game but i herd blas learn how to play it in prizon.

we r learnin about da bible and da consitushon and youknightin da races wit troof insted uh davidin dem wit lies and uh coarse rebildin da famlee by rebildin da man. we wont be learnin about piramids and comunism or none uh dat mess.
:heh: