pleese doneight to da bond leedership akademy; update: crowdfunder fuh my tv show

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
if u dont doneight u do sapport bla bidnesses and shood be ashame. i eben thow in a panting uh me. sapport bla etsalince!

HNK4qKP.jpg

Jesse Lee Peterson added 2 new photos.
November 27 at 8:51pm · Edited ·
Today is "Black Friday," so I wanted to tell you about three exciting new perks in our crowdfunding campaign to fund Season 1 of THE FALLEN STATE WEB TV series:

1. I'm offering a copy of my new book “The Antidote” with a personalized message for a contribution to our campaign of $50.

2. We have an 8 X 10 limited edition print of a portrait from the photoshoot for the book cover of “The Antidote.” The prints have been created from a 7 X 5 inch original acrylic painting by Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show producer James Hake, and are hand signed. We're offering prints for a contribution of $100 to our campaign.

3. We're also offering the original 7 X 7 inch acrylic portrait on canvas for a contribution to this campaign of $1,000.

Help THE FALLEN STATE Web TV Series get closer to our goal of raising $40,000 to fund Season 1, and acquire a unique, quality work of art. These would also make great Christmas gifts for a loved one or special friend!

MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION, AND CLAIM YOUR PERK!: http://bit.ly/1NguUxz

Thanks so much for your support!

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
Founder and President, BOND
Host, THE FALLEN STATE

‪#‎TheFallenStateTV‬ ‪#‎BlackFriday‬