pleese doneight to da bond leedership akademy; update: crowdfunder fuh my tv show

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nikka don't tag me into this garbage ass thread using a sambo c00n like that as your alias....I'd slap you and him silly irl.....fck outta here......You negroes in 2015 is disgusting me with your idiocy...:camby:

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
Nikka don't tag me into this garbage ass thread using a sambo c00n like that as your alias....I'd slap you and him silly irl.....fck outta here......You negroes in 2015 is disgusting me with your idiocy...:camby:
i am juss tryna colleck doneightions fuh my skool so i can continyoo to rebild da famlee by rebilding da man.

i guess if i didnt alreddy have a skool but said i wuz plannin won u wood doneight? is dat how dat works?

u r a krab in a barel!

and a thug.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.bondleadershipacademy.org/content/welcome-bond-leadership-academy

do u feel dat u r sakricin your chilren to pulic skools? at da bond leedership akademy we are teashin young bla boys how to be men. we are a private insatushin that teashes k thru twelb. i need your donashun to keep savin da bla youf tho.

@Medicate
@Matt504
@Wenzel Dashington
@Dragonfly Jones
@cornercommission2k12
@Shook
@bdizzle
@Y2Dre
@Digga38
@Londilon

we need your help!

That Dr. Umar thread got you in your feminine feeling, you fatherless nikka huh?