Please move your car so we can keep streets clean, safe & healthy.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Provide more parking for the average citizen to realistically do so :unimpressed:

Better yet, phase out car centered cities all together and rebuild an accessible public infrastructure that doesn’t rely on precedent set by racist auto robber baron elites damn near 100 years ago.

But no, let’s continue to blame the people meanwhile the politicians extract billions in taxes out of the communities most affected by the lack of actual public infrastructure.

Those union CACS living in their redlined suburbs need to stfu and silently collect their 100k+ salaries for doing the bare minimum in maintaining the bureaucracy that veils the corruption of the masses.

This guy gets it

Learning about the billion dollar Plastics industry, profiteering on drcaying society, and then shifting blame the people really but me on game

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't understand this mentality of throwing trash on the ground. I feel terrible throwing any type of garbage down.:mjcry:

In a perfect world people who liter would be thrown in a landfill for a week:pacspit:

I hate to say it, but I regularly see nikkas tossing trash on the ground. it makes no sense. they riding and throwing fast food wrappers out the window. what is the point of that shyt? it's disgusting and I would NEVER tolerate anyone around me in real life if I caught them doing that bullshyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most cities have this. I know on my block, they bring the streetsweepers every couple weeks and put notices up prior to their arrival. but most people on my block have garages, so it's not typically an issue moving to the opposite side.

Or they can come out to their curb and sweep it up themselves like I have to do. But we living in a "thats not my job" society. When they're usually the nasty mfers who out the shyt down there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Or they can come out to their curb and sweep it up themselves like I have to do. But we living in a "thats not my job" society. When they're usually the nasty mfers who out the shyt down there.

man, I go outside to get the mail and I'm constantly bringing in trash and mcdonald's wrappers and shyt like that into the crib to toss in the :trash:

also, I'm betting a lot of people who have the mentality where they think it's ok to toss trash on the ground, if u go to they crib, it's probably a pigsty as well.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Would have been better if at the end...

"Please... please.... please.... please

MOVE YUH FAWKIN CAHH... IM SWEEPIN HEA!!!!"

:mjlol: