Please move your car so we can keep streets clean, safe & healthy.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You have a point but let's not pretend there isn't a cultural aspect to this littering thing.

NYCers, many of them, just don't give a damn about keeping their neighborhoods clean. It's one of the major complaints I've heard from a lot of friends who have visited the place from various countries.

And to be clear, it's not necessarily a race thing because NYC was dirty as shyt even when it was a bunch of pasty, greasy headed weirdos in Hell's Kitchen and such...
The cops who don’t enforce the laws makes them not care more. I support strict laws and fines. Even tho ppl will scream classism and racist

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
NYC needs to fix its public transit systems and get rid of all these cars and put more bike lanes and bring back trams. Lots of cities even restructure streets so that no cars are allowed. And those areas are the most desirable to live in, and sought after for businesses to make money.

Also, who the hell litters in 2022? You’ve got to be a real scumbag piece of shyt to toss your trash onto the street. One of the things I tell people about Tokyo is that it’s probably the only city that reminds me of NYC, but you almost never see trash anywhere. What a glorious place.

I would say 1/3 of population dont give a shyt about cleaniness or their neighborhood. I been in Harlem for a few weeks now and Ive seen people dump trash on the ground when there's a trash can and recycling can within 10 feet.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not everyone wants to litter. Was on the BK Bridge this weekend and every trash bin was overflowed by like 500%. Every street has mountains of trash bags to be picked up. It was gross. They not picking the trash up quick enough for the volume the city sees.

concise

Veteran
Daps
NYC was a filthy city before the automobile was even invented. :laugh:

So don't forget the most important reason why ASP is back to its originally planned levels: 😑