#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Actually, I wasn't just talking about games. I was talking about it from a screen displaying standpoint. Remote Play can mirror your PS3's screen for you and has been doing it for years. You can access everything on your PS3 from it. And I believe you can play all PS1/PSN games on it as well. I know it works with PS1 games. I believe it works with some PSN games but not all of them.

Also, you can turn your PS3 on with Remote Play. You can't do that with Xbox Glass (yet).

Basically, you really don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Remote play works with most games. Most of mine work, but thats on my JB ps3. Its pretty stable as long as you have a strong wireless signal

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, I can play my 1080p upscaled PS3 games on a tiny ass 5' screen :dj2:

WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE :snoop:

Its 7x3 actually and its pretty good. Perhaps you should update your prescription lenses so you can have fun like me, friend.

Also, dont use profanity. Its tacky and we're just talking about video games.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The stanning is being takin to another level, nobody cant name me a solid multiplayer exclusive on ps3, all thm shyts just not epic enough, and psn will never be up to par wit xbox live, until they show they going to really focus on improving Online gaming ill probably wont cop, if it was up to sony we would still be in the ps2 days, imagine what console online would look like wit xbox live, and I see them taking it further and futher

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Its 7x3 actually and its pretty good. Perhaps you should update your prescription lenses so you can have fun like me, friend.

Come on bruh, your now trying to sell us on playing PS3 games on a screen smaller than a Nexus 7 tablet :what:
Its designed for a HDTV, and you like "Well, I'd rather be able to hide in my treehouse and still play"
You a grown ass man, you supposed to be livin "the lifestyle" yet here you are telling everybody how you gotta give up your TV, but instead of entertaining (the lifestyle) you hunched over like some weirdo playing Vita in the closet :snoop:

I even seen you tryna big up No Kuni :smh:
The playstation is so demonic yall, turning nikkaz gay n shyt...

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
The stanning is being takin to another level, nobody cant name me a solid multiplayer exclusive on ps3, all thm shyts just not epic enough, and psn will never be up to par wit xbox live, until they show they going to really focus on improving Online gaming ill probably wont cop, if it was up to sony we would still be in the ps2 days, imagine what console online would look like wit xbox live, and I see them taking it further and futher

Sony over here showing off shyt like this
354698.jpg

Forgetting that PSN was hacked less than a year ago :bryan:
77 million accounts was compromised.
I already got goons housin Henry Bayle's shyt :eat:
Now they want you to have all your information on the PS4 and don't worry about it... we'll let you know how we'll keep you safe at E3 :what:
Why not make that shyt clear NOW so E3 can focus on what its supposed to focus on...,. the games :hula:
When E3 comes around, they now have the luxury of either not speaking on that at all. Or dropping a cryptic answer like they doing right now on used games :smh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Come on bruh, your now trying to sell us on playing PS3 games on a screen smaller than a Nexus 7 tablet :what:
Its designed for a HDTV, and you like "Well, I'd rather be able to hide in my treehouse and still play"
You a grown ass man, you supposed to be livin "the lifestyle" yet here you are telling everybody how you gotta give up your TV, but instead of entertaining (the lifestyle) you hunched over like some weirdo playing Vita in the closet :snoop:

I even seen you tryna big up No Kuni :smh:
The playstation is so demonic yall, turning nikkaz gay n shyt...
You dont know what you're saying. You're just being vile and demonic because Sony made a great system. Its kind of sad to watch you become so emotional over video games. Show more love, and less hate because i get this notion that you're trying to hurt my feelings which lets me know you may be under the possession of a demon.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Still not 1080p

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
You dont know what you're saying. You're just being vile and demonic because Sony made a great system. Its kind of sad to watch you become so emotional over video games. Show more love, and less hate because i get this notion that you're trying to hurt my feelings which lets me know you may be under the possession of a demon.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Hurt your feelings? I don't approve of console gaming via a tiny ass screen
Totally defeats the purpose. And the fact you'd wanna do this on a Vita instead of playing Vita games is comical.
You in your house. You wanna play a game. Why would you have to stream it to your Vita unless you some child?
If you a grown ass man with a fam, then you still wouldn't have to jump thru all that just to play a game. No you wouldn't
The feature is not practical. Its a "look at me too" type of add on.
Stop that. I'm not mad, I'm trying to get that demonic presence that resides in you to stop hyping up bullshyt lotta :umad:
Nobody cares that you can steam ps3 games to your VMU nikka...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hurt your feelings? I don't approve of console gaming via a tiny ass screen
Totally defeats the purpose. And the fact you'd wanna do this on a Vita instead of playing Vita games is comical.
You in your house. You wanna play a game. Why would you have to stream it to your Vita unless you some child?
If you a grown ass man with a fam, then you still wouldn't have to jump thru all that just to play a game. No you wouldn't
The feature is not practical. Its a "look at me too" type of add on.
Stop that. I'm not mad, I'm trying to get that demonic presence that resides in you to stop hyping up bullshyt lotta :umad:

There are a lot of ways to game. When im in the bed and wifey is watchin a movie on the laptop i pull out the vita with a small bowl of sliced and peeled apple that she prepared, put on the headphones and play some some dead space 3 from my vita. I dont want to be in the living room all the time. Sometimes i just want to be in the bed, with wifey, close to one another, while i game.

I turn on the ps3 remotely over my network and game from the ps3 to the vita, over the internet. There is no latency. Its a great experience when you want to game for a little bit and hit the hay.

Maybe its just not for you. But a lot of things that are for you may not be for me and vice versa. For example i wouldnt buy a used mattress off Craigslist for my wife to sleep on but you would. Im not going to berate you about that though. We all just lead different lives, friend. Let me game on my vita without demonic taunts. :lawd:

DeeZ

There is an imposter among you.
Daps
Reppin
Next Door
Your impressed by seeing the logo's of videogame companies you already knew was making next gen software :dwillhuh:

But of course...They ain't do that shyt the last go around.
I'm fukking impressed.

I'm also impressed at the fact that you 39 and a half and still arguin with the youngins about what system is better.:whoo:
Time to retire, my great.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Maybe its just not for you. But a lot of things that are for you may not be for me and vice versa. For example i wouldnt buy a used mattress off Craigslist for my wife to sleep on but you would. Im not going to berate you about that though. We all just lead different lives, friend. Let me game on my vita without demonic taunts. :lawd:

:deadmanny:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
There are a lot of ways to game. When im in the bed and wifey is watchin a movie on the laptop i pull out the vita with a small bowl of sliced and peeled apple that she prepared, put on the headphones and play some some dead space 3 from my vita. I dont want to be in the living room all the time. Sometimes i just want to be in the bed, with wifey, close to one another, while i game.

I turn on the ps3 remotely over my network and game from the ps3 to the vita, over the internet. There is no latency. Its a great experience when you want to game for a little bit and hit the hay.

I would like to buy your mattress, because since you sounding like such a fukkin gump?
I know that mattress is clean :noah:
Instead of hittin that, you talkin about "Nah baby, I gotta play No Kuni then I'll hit the hay"
GTFOH. I can understand using the feature once every blue moon, but you acting like its an integral part to your ps3 gaming experience :stopitslime:
The idea is for kids or grown dudes who ignore there spouses
The Lifestyle :blessed:
But of course...They ain't do that shyt the last go around.
I'm fukking impressed.

I'm also impressed at the fact that you 39 and a half and still arguin with the youngins about what system is better.:whoo:
Time to retire, my great.
If you impressed, get an xbox. You claim you already have one
So then you have all that shyt already. And its better on xbox
Sony only copying what xbox doing, so its a knockoff basically
You like 38yrs old, too old to be stanning "me too" additions bruh

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would like to buy your mattress, because since you sounding like such a fukkin gump?
I know that mattress is clean :noah:
Instead of hittin that, you talkin about "Nah baby, I gotta play No Kuni then I'll hit the hay"
GTFOH. I can understand using the feature once every blue moon, but you acting like its an integral part to your ps3 gaming experience :stopitslime:
The idea is for kids or grown dudes who ignore there spouses
The Lifestyle :blessed:

Yea yea, im done with this angle. Buy ps4 this holiday season and own the most powerful system on the market. You know you're going to buy one, friend.