#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
secondson-16-7fps-290hhp6v.gif

this makes me think..

Prototype on the PS4.. :wow:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
You say I don't know what I'm talking about, I guess Digital Foundry doesn't either.

My Quote

Just think that 8GB GDD5 was a late addition, cause most devs were suprised by the announcement. This game was probably made targeted at 4GB's Cause nothing is finalized probably until a month ago. New Dev kits hit in late January.

Couple that with the game being in alpha stage, it will only get better.

Spec Analysis: PlayStation 4 • Articles • Eurogamer.net

Sony revealed that its new console ships with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, not the 4GB we previously reported. It was a pleasant surprise not just for us, but also for many game developers out there working on PS4 titles now and completely unaware of the upgrade - a final flourish to the design seemingly added in at the last moment to make PlayStation 4 the most technologically advanced games console of the next gaming era.

Killzone Shadowfall Demo Developed With Less Capable Hardware Than Actual PS4

Spec Analysis: PlayStation 4 • Articles • Eurogamer.net

The official specs are in for the PlayStation 4 and what we have is, by and large, confirmation of existing DigitalFoundry stories - with one outstanding, exciting exception. At the PlayStation Meeting yesterday, Sony revealed that its new console ships with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, not the 4GB we previously reported. It was a pleasant surprise not just for us, but also for many game developers out there working on PS4 titles now and completely unaware of the upgrade - a final flourish to the design seemingly added in at the last moment to make PlayStation 4 the most technologically advanced games console of the next gaming era.

Not sure why you posted the same story twice from two different links :snoop:
All you are doing is proving you don't know wtf your talking about. Every game is in alpha stage at this point, every game falls under what your saying
So your not saying anything. And not a single game will use 8gb of ram anytime soon if ever on ps4. So what the fukk are you getting happy for? Cuz you believe the next xbox won't have as much RAM. Nobody in the history of the internet has said a muthafukkin thing about RAM until a few months ago. I wonder why :stopitslime:

Remote Play does what I'm talking about right now. So I'm not comparing it to something that's not out yet, it's more of an assumption to what I've seen that they're already doing with it
Remote play works for like 2 games, stop it. You guys have threads about this shyt, you want me to pull it up whoodi?

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
All you are doing is proving you don't know wtf your talking about. Every game is in alpha stage at this point, every game falls under what your saying
So your not saying anything. And not a single game will use 8gb of ram anytime soon if ever on ps4. So what the fukk are you getting happy for? Cuz you believe the next xbox won't have as much RAM. Nobody in the history of the internet has said a muthafukkin thing about RAM until a few months ago. I wonder why :stopitslime:

Why so hostile? You told me I don't know what I'm talking about when you quoted me when I was talking about the game was made targeted at 4GB and the 8GB was a last minute addition. Then I quoted an article stating that was the case. I posted it twice to maybe at least it will sink in.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Remote play works for like 2 games, stop it. You guys have threads about this shyt, you want me to pull it up whoodi?

Took a page out of your book. Posting the same story with two different threads. Except his is from a actual site not dumb crap spewed from mattress man. :umad:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Why so hostile? You told me I don't know what I'm talking about when you quoted me when I was talking about the game was made targeted at 4GB and the 8GB was a last minute addition. Then I quoted an article stating that was the case. I posted it twice to maybe at least it will sink in.
Bruh, how can any game be targeted for 8gb if they just changed it :comeon:
You acting like you saying some profound shyt, when what your saying applies to every game being made for it since (say it with me now) they just... changed the specs.
But if you seen how these things work out, sony is talking bullshyt or this bytch really will be $900 :whoa:
But since sony has a history of saying one thing, then doing another. I'd say this is there first attempt at slimeballing there way into your living rooms
Here's how they did it for the ps3
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f_ahmAESI[/ame]

I gotta make a thread for more, it deserves that much :yeshrug:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Bruh, how can any game be targeted for 8gb if they just changed it :comeon:
You acting like you saying some profound shyt, when what your saying applies to every game being made for it since (say it with me now) they just... changed the specs.
But if you seen how these things work out, sony is talking bullshyt or this bytch really will be $900 :whoa:
But since sony has a history of saying one thing, then doing another. I'd say this is there first attempt at slimeballing there way into your living rooms
Here's how they did it for the ps3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f_ahmAESI

I gotta make a thread for more, it deserves that much :yeshrug:

No I wasn't trying to make a profound statement, I was just stating from my observation based on developers response about the inclusion of 8GB of GDDR it caught them by suprise and maybe KillZone SF was targeted to 4GB the old SKD's.

You come verbally attacking me question my ignorance or knowledge of the subject based on your biasises. I still don't get the agressive tone or hostility you're displaying.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:ohlawd::whew::lawd::whoo::blessed:

These cats came out swinging from the gate.
:ohmy:
Your impressed by seeing the logo's of videogame companies you already knew was making next gen software :dwillhuh:
No I wasn't trying to make a profound statement, I was just stating from my observation based on developers response about the inclusion of 8GB of GDDR it caught them by suprise and maybe KillZone SF was targeted to 4GB the old SKD's.

You come verbally attacking me question my ignorance or knowledge of the subject based on your biasises. I still don't get the agressive tone or hostility you're displaying.
If it caught developers by surprise, then they all had the 4gb target.
Not just Killzone. Every zone. The hostility comes because its a War going on here
nikkaz gotta die
We in the field, its real out here. Now if you can't take the heat, get the fukk outta the kitchen muthafukka!!! :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Actually, I wasn't just talking about games. I was talking about it from a screen displaying standpoint. Remote Play can mirror your PS3's screen for you and has been doing it for years. You can access everything on your PS3 from it. And I believe you can play all PS1/PSN games on it as well. I know it works with PS1 games. I believe it works with some PSN games but not all of them.

Also, you can turn your PS3 on with Remote Play. You can't do that with Xbox Glass (yet).

Basically, you really don't know what the fukk you're talking about.