#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
I'm not ready to judge yet. Most of you guys know about the specs, but it does appear Sony is giving the Devs the power to make a game as powerful as possible. I want to know more, so Sony is on the brain, which is a win cause we all want more.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: Yeah that trailer does not do the game justice.

HD gameplay Youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuRwp6aCWRw"]Killzone: Shadow Fall PS4 Gameplay Demo - YouTube[/ame]

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Am I the only one who hated infamous 1 & 2? Game was trash IMO, the ai was absolute :trash: the powers were "okay". I hated traveling around the city, dude could have created electro magnetic fields...he could have just flew. :snoop: I don't really care to see another game based on that :trash:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol what a day. Xbots came in full force trying to repeat their blatant hate and ignorance in hope of converting people's opinion. SMH y'all sorry.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure they had an inkling, more than we did. They don't need to switch ram, that's not necessary as they have the move engines in there to speed up the latency of the ram. Watch, these consoles are going to be closer than people would like to think. That is what I mean by a roadmap and design for the console.

Of course more is good, lol. I have 16GB in this gaming PC I have. I'm just curious to see the price now.

:beli::beli::beli:

thats system memory, i bet u dont use a 30% that on the daily, no game commands that much

i was talking about graphical memory

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:beli::beli::beli:

thats system memory, i bet u dont use a 30% that on the daily, no game commands that much

i was talking about graphical memory

I know what GDDR memory is. I was just using the point of having more ram period. It's never a bad thing, but how much of it is being used, that is what I'm saying.