#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not get crazy breh -

crysis3_psycho_lampzljxb.gif

Everyone who buys a PS4 and has a HDTV will play the game with those visuals.

Everybody who gets Crysis 3 won't get those visuals because everybodys' PC isn't top of the line. People need to put this disclaimer before they post that. Your not guaranteed to get those gfx on any gfx card.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Everyone who buys a PS4 and has a HDTV will play the game with those visuals.

Everybody who gets Crysis 3 won't get those visuals because everybodys' PC isn't top of the line. People need to put this disclaimer before they post that. Your not guaranteed to get those gfx on any gfx card.

I couldn't careless about everyone else getting the experience, my PC delivers work and by the time the next systems drop it'll get a refresher :manny:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Problem is that most of us were thinking 4 GB of GDDR5 in the PS4. I'm pretty sure NO ONE, including MS, saw them pulling out the heater with 8 GB of GDDR5. That's fukkin insane.

There's no way MS is gonna switch GDDR3 out to 5 and still launch this year. That's a substantial change that you just can't gloss over.

I'm sure they had an inkling, more than we did. They don't need to switch ram, that's not necessary as they have the move engines in there to speed up the latency of the ram. Watch, these consoles are going to be closer than people would like to think. That is what I mean by a roadmap and design for the console.

as opposed to what a evil way???

you can never have too much ram b... never.

Of course more is good, lol. I have 16GB in this gaming PC I have. I'm just curious to see the price now.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
yeah,

now maybe the first year of these systems u won't see much of a difference, but as time goes on the ps4 will really start to separate itself as the better graphical performer,

XBox is using last gen graphics to go into the future?? and what if we get another 8 year generation?

what a fail.

:heh:

:scusthov:
I wasnt keepin up with specs like that but damnnn :ohhh:

:russ:

Sony played its hand way too early. Cute controller though.

I think it was a smart move, Sony had to do something. This was it.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:wow: first day easily. nikkaz acting like they ain't going to get this.:comeon: have fun giving your kinect hifives for Bing searches trying to work up free Ms points