#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

Think for a second. Imagine they showed the console, launch date and price NOW. What you think would happen?? Don't you think M$ would easily leverage off of that by then showing THEIR console and they can easily adjust their price/launch date to offset the hype for PS4??

what happens is when E3 rolls around, even if M$ already showed the nextbox, Sony is going to UNVEAL the PS4 and actual new games and have everyone like :whoo: and be the newest thing out. It's chess.

It just looked like a waste of an event. I bet MS were probably laughing at this event. Outside of that kill zone trailer and that Watch the Dogs trailer, all we really learned is that you can get a new controller and PCs can run PS4 games. If you are going to pump fake at least do a real good pump fake. I'm not impressed and I'm borderline annoyed by this event. Why even announce it when you could have been more effective if you just showed a picture of the controller on your website with the trailers too. Its a waste of time and energy. At least let people see the console itself, or show off a little of its capabilities. This event was Detox status.

ridge

Daps
Do you expect them to say it's a low end system?

Fact of the matter is, the PC equivalent GPU in the PS4 is like 200 bucks.

mark rein is the head of epic games not sony

and what exactly is your point about the gpu? if youre expecting the ps4 to have the best available gpu and still be affordable for the masses youre stupid point blank.

did you see the kz 4 demo? shyt looked amazing. and its likely to be a launch or just after launch game. that is impressive

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going into this we all already knew watchdogs was gonna be piff, plus its multiplatform so that doesn't really sell me on it. but any watchdogs news is good at this point. ubisoft tryna take over

from all the comments about interconnectivity and social gaming, it sounds like ps4 and 720 gonna be pretty similar in that regard, based on what we have heard about 720 so far.

So yeah, i mean the presentation was good in that it looks better than the last gen, but at the same hey didn't really show anything that i wasn't already expecting. but i understand this was just a preview before E3 so they aint gonna show everything. still, it felt like the whole presentation was almost an excercise in futility, because they showed us a bunch of shyt without really showing us anything.

DeeZ

There is an imposter among you.
Daps
Reppin
Next Door
Wow! That was fukking amazing.
Kudos Sony.
Now let's see what Microsoft got poppin....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do nikkas with jobs, wives, lives, kids, etc battle over systems? If you like gaming like that it shouldn't be a problem to eventually cop both :manny:

Ya'll in here arguing like this is sports :pachaha:

This is their sports. You're acting like fanatically arguing about sports is any better.

Anything people do obsessively ain't good.

Fred.

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0GICaRqAao]Watch Dogs - PS4 Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzv8j332RK0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzv8j332RK0[/ame]

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
mark rein is the head of epic games not sony

and what exactly is your point about the gpu? if youre expecting the ps4 to have the best available gpu and still be affordable for the masses youre stupid point blank.

did you see the kz 4 demo? shyt looked amazing. and its likely to be a launch or just after launch game. that is impressive

Mark Rein is also pushing the Unreal 4 engine, he's as invested in the next gen systems as you can possibly get.

:mindblown: You completely missed the point, if the GPU itself isn't top of the line, then how can the PC be defined as "high end". And at the end of the day, Sony themselves have said this is more PC in architect than previous playstations, so if it doesn't have a high end graphics card how the fukk is the PC that's running the games high end?

KZ looked cool, but I've seen Crysis 3 :ld:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Posted yet?

console.png

They're apparently including headsets and the controller has a built-in speaker. Sorry if late.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
showing the console isn't the issue, they could have showed nothing which they did. the issue is they showed nothing new to get people to go from 3->>4 besides social features.

They displayed the specs showing It's (much) stronger, & clearly better to develop for. Said its going to have a better interface & a much more social online experience. There's a different & improved controller & they showed a few games. What else do we need? :skip:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
A bad conference and these clowns acting like SONY need to pack up :stopitslime: this will be forgotten when Uncharted 4 is announced,, all the new piff in the background that's being worked on.

We still eating on the PS3 with Last of us coming in June, new God of war coming, let them take their time.

That conference was unintentional comedy though at times.

breh.. we need some new ips, they should have saved TLOU

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i have a gaming pc... but lets be real breh... paying 1,000 for a gaming card.... that aint hot, ps4 on low settings?? no i would say more equivilent to high, a pc card, well a nice one anyway should get u ultra at 60 fps.
First off who is dropping a stack on a single graphics card? :wtf:

You don't even need a beast of a card to achieve what the PS4 can do...The 5800 series I got in my old shyt obliterates the card the PS4 is running on...You can probably purchase it for $100 off Newegg...

That watchdogs demo was not running on no high breh...How could you not tell how drastically inferior the image quality of the wacthdogs gameplay footage shown today was to what we saw previously?