VsX2dHE_d.webp
4wHm4WH_d.webp

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hey man. As we see in this thread “time to beat” has very little to do with how much people play a game.

Y’all gotta be honest with yourselves if you spent lots more time with hogwarts than anything else you musta REALLY enjoyed the game :manny:
I said it was in my top 5

My main games were ufc 4 which I used to play daily online and fifa. F1 manager 23 is 3rd Ff16 is 4th hogwarts 5th

My top 3 are games I play continuous daily they have no storyline I haven't touched spiderman or hogwarts since I completed them but I enjoyed spiderman the most of any game I played this year

I know you like to troll but it's clear to see its about playing time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said it was in my top 5

My main games were ufc 4 which I used to play daily online and fifa. F1 manager 23 is 3rd Ff16 is 4th hogwarts 5th

My top 3 are games I play continuous daily they have no storyline I haven't touched spiderman or hogwarts since I completed them but I enjoyed spiderman the most of any game I played this year

I know you like to troll but it's clear to see its about playing time
It’s clear that games with compelling gameplay will have people coming back.

Most games can be beat in a very short amount of time.

You may like the story of Spider-man the most. But those other games take your attention daily.

It is what it is :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It’s clear that games with compelling gameplay will have people coming back.

Most games can be beat in a very short amount of time.

You may like the story of Spider-man the most. But those other games take your attention daily.

It is what it is :manny:
New game + isn't out yet breh. If you finish a story game why would you play it again if their is no incentive. Online games are different