PlayStation Wrap Up 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You right. Streets of Rage can be beat in 3 hours and it’s got a number one position in here. Spider-man has zero.

BG3 CANT be beat in under 40 hours and only got 1 first place spot in here.

As usual, the numbers don’t match up with the narratives :wow:

You’re gonna hurt yourself, slow down

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stan’s don’t like numbers as usual :wow:

Since you want to hijack the topic…

whats funny is @MeachTheMonster and the other Larry’s (can we still call them that?) talking a bout how starfield is a game you play forever. These nikkas claimed they were playing it for 3 months, and meach himself has 80 somethin hours in it. Most of us got half that amount of time in game they were clowning as being not worth 70 dollars because it was short as hell.

How do most of us half 40+ hours in a 10 hour game, and yall only got double the amount of time in a game you can play for years after playing it from September until now? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s at least 11 posts in here that don’t have Spider-man 2 as top 5

Surly one of the best games of the year and a “sony exclusive” should have lots more engagement. Hell it’s number 5 on your list:wow:

Most of us are waiting for new game + to dive back in, whats your excuse for only having 80 hours in starfield? It came out in september

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since you want to hijack the topic…

whats funny is @MeachTheMonster and the other Larry’s (can we still call them that?) talking a bout how starfield is a game you play forever. These nikkas claimed they were playing it for 3 months, and meach himself has 80 somethin hours in it. Most of us got half that amount of time in game they were clowning as being not worth 70 dollars because it was short as hell.

How do most of us half 40+ hours in a 10 hour game, and yall only got double the amount of time in a game you can play for years after playing it from September until now? :jbhmm:
You jewlzing here.

80 hours in any game is a signifigant.

Which one of you got 80 hours in spider-man

Most of us are waiting for new game + to dive back in, whats your excuse for only having 80 hours in starfield? It came out in september

Now 80 hours in a game is “only”

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You jewlzing here.

80 hours in any game is a signifigant.

Which one of you got 80 hours in spider-man

40+ hours in a game is also significant, especially with a high completion %

What you’re saying makes no sense. The funny part is that a game that was clowned for being short and a game yall bragged about being able to play forever, that isn’t a significant gap

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
40+ hours in a game is also significant, especially with a high completion %

What you’re saying makes no sense
Majority of posts in here don’t have the number one or two GOTY candidates in the top 5

My point makes all the sense in the world. The narratives you and Resetera fakkits weave almost never hold up to what people are actually playing. :wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Crazy, not much of the supposed GOTY games in here, but lots of 3rd party casual shyt that coli sony stan’s call trash. :ohhh:
I plat'd spiderman but it wasn't in my top 5 but hogwarts legacy was. Its about playing time not what you enjoyed or got the most trophies in.

I've only been playing fifa for 2 months but it was 2nd in my list as its continuous unlike a single player game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I plat'd spiderman but it wasn't in my top 5 but hogwarts legacy was. Its about playing time not what you enjoyed or got the most trophies in.

I've only been playing fifa for 2 months but it was 2nd in my list as its continuous unlike a single player game
Hey man. As we see in this thread “time to beat” has very little to do with how much people play a game.

Y’all gotta be honest with yourselves if you spent lots more time with hogwarts than anything else you musta REALLY enjoyed the game :manny: