Playstation TV

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Traded in my black Vita for this. Still got the white Vita and since the black on traded in for this straight up it was the obvious choice and I got a 5 dollar gift card back with what was left over.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I guess.I dont know what you have against it though.. You dont seem like a tech head..
I said what i had against it. It's a pretty useless product but you will defend it tooth and nail because of your agenda. Like i've said before all of this petty shyt and defending products is corny. Then you ask if i carry the shyt everywhere, like somebody is walking down the street with a backpack like a fukking teenager. A car could easily do it if i'm going somewhere.:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Traded in my black Vita for this. Still got the white Vita and since the black on traded in for this straight up it was the obvious choice and I got a 5 dollar gift card back with what was left over.
I was thinking of doing this but I can't really justify getting this. I don't really have any upcoming Vita games I want to try out nor do I really need remote play indoors since I'm only playing my PS4 on my TV and my brother has his own PS4. :patrice:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I said what i had against it. It's a pretty useless product but you will defend it tooth and nail because of your agenda. Like i've said before all of this petty shyt and defending products is corny. Then you ask if i carry the shyt everywhere, like somebody is walking down the street with a backpack like a fukking teenager. A car could easily do it if i'm going somewhere.:camby:
You are the one with the agenda..I told you it was not made for everyone and that should be it..But you in here hating on a product not made for you like it slept with your girl or something..You saying talking bout people defending products and not seeing that you are doing worst by attacking a product like it did wrong to you.

I already placed an order on this item because its useful to me so i have the right to defend its usefulness.. but you, you're just out here attack for no damn reason like they are forcing you to buy it or it did you harm in some way..

:mjlol: you weird homie..

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You are the one with the agenda..I told you it was not made for everyone and that should be it..But you in here hating on a product not made for you like it slept with your girl or something..You saying talking bout people defending products and not seeing that you are doing worst by attacking a product like it did wrong to you.

I already placed an order on this item because its useful to me so i have the right to defend its usefulness.. but you, you're just out here attack for no damn reason like they are forcing you to buy it or it did you harm in some way..

:mjlol: you weird homie..

What's my agenda? If you have no answer then :ufdup:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Vitas were trading in for 160 store credit 2 weeks ago breh