Playstation State of Play returns tomorrow! | September 24, 2024 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET (30+ Minutes Long)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a56.gif

State of Mid. Pay new money for a new console to play the same old games. I can't wait to see the damage control for this one. Must be particularly bad if @Gizmo_Duck isn't in here trying to hype the circle jerk.

I hope Ghost of Yotei brings something new to the table, because Tsushima was just a polished take on the Ubisoft formula :russell:

Ghost of Tsushima definitely had filler bullsh1t in the overworld. But, the visuals, combat, and story was so good that it was still a great game

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Beyond ghosts this shyt was ass. But got was a 9.75/10 game to me so that shyt is a instant cop. May wait till its on pc tho :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
a56.gif

State of Mid. Pay new money for a new console to play the same old games. I can't wait to see the damage control for this one. Must be particularly bad if @Gizmo_Duck isn't in here trying to hype the circle jerk.

I hope Ghost of Yotei brings something new to the table, because Tsushima was just a polished take on the Ubisoft formula :russell:
I must say… you by far without a shadow of a doubt the worst poster of the 21st century

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Hell is Us looks interesting. Pray to god it's not a "soulslike" :comeon:

Archeage Looks good too. I hope it's not strictly online

Dragon Age looks really impressive. Very likely gonna cop

Alan Wake II is one of two games i will play once i finish my backlog. The other is Epic Mickey

Prolly won't be copping that Dynasty Warriors. Which is weird bc I platinum'd One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 in 2020

Ofc I'm getting Yotei.

Very nice State of Play. 8.5/10