Playstation State of Play returns tomorrow! | September 24, 2024 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET (30+ Minutes Long)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
a56.gif

State of Mid. Pay new money for a new console to play the same old games. I can't wait to see the damage control for this one. Must be particularly bad if @Gizmo_Duck isn't in here trying to hype the circle jerk.

I hope Ghost of Yotei brings something new to the table, because Tsushima was just a polished take on the Ubisoft formula :russell:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
a56.gif

State of Mid. Pay new money for a new console to play the same old games. I can't wait to see the damage control for this one. Must be particularly bad if @Gizmo_Duck isn't in here trying to hype the circle jerk.

I hope Ghost of Yotei brings something new to the table, because Tsushima was just a polished take on the Ubisoft formula :russell:
They coming after you!

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
To the people keeping it 100 about this show. People are going to say you're hating. If you liked it, good for you. Waiting for the heavy hitters is getting frustrating. ND, R* etc is going to show these other gaming companies true next gen.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
a56.gif

This p*ssy :mjlol:

Hate on another classic :umad: