PlayStation State Of Play on Thursday

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a vacuum, I think it was pretty good. Compared to the last Nintendo direct I think it's merely ok, and the thing is Nintendo been kinda ass lately, so that's not necessarily a good thing.

Nintendo's direct was a big update, this wasn't supposed to be that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have just went to E3 then they could have chilled out with SOP for the rest of the year almost...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should have just went to E3 then they could have chilled out with SOP for the rest of the year almost...

why? They can still have another show like they did last year, works out better for them in the long run. E3 is kinda irrelevant at this point

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now.

Moss looks cool, need to try the first one when I finally install my PSVR set next week.

That Illfonic looks like DAS with the Fortnite esque graphics, looks pretty uninteresting and not F2P or PS+, probably DOA.

Tribes of Midgard looks...alright.

F.I.S.T. combat looks great, the game itself looks strangely empty?

The Hunters F2P looks uninspiring.

Sifu looks fantastic.

Jett appears to be a scaled down No Man's Sky with no resource gathering? Might be a great mood game with the headphones on.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm getting a chance to watch this now and I enjoyed this immensely more than a typical Sony first party showcase....

A bunch of these indie games look outstanding, specifically these 3rd person combat games, FIST looks amazing, reminds me heavy of that game Dust an Elysian tail. The vibes of Arcadegeddon really looks solid. shyt this show has sold me on a ps5 more than a typical naughty dog focuses showcase was.....this exactly what I'm talking about when I always complain about indie games needing to look like its 2021 and not 1993 with all these pixel NES looking games.