PlayStation State of Play Announced for December 10

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Capcom pulled a master :troll: move. I completely wrote off that REsistance and was ready for RE3 in January ‘21. That alone saved it. Dreams I’m interested in finally trying out, and that Platinum game looked... like a Platinum game :yeshrug: never got into KH, and I’m automatically in for GoT. The rest of it outside Goose (which is actually a good game) looked like that artsy bullshyt Sony has been on heavy the last 2 gens

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The rest of it outside Goose (which is actually a good game) looked like that artsy bullshyt Sony has been on heavy the last 2 gens

they trying to give the indy guys some love. Don't have a real issue with that. But it's just not for me. Now if the goose game is cheap, I might fukk with it. :yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they trying to give the indy guys some love. Don't have a real issue with that. But it's just not for me. Now if the goose game is cheap, I might fukk with it. :yeshrug:

Yea I definitely want them to keep their vision as long as they keep putting out the great AAA single players. But I can’t be bothered to spend my time playing the Oscar-bait think piece games when I don’t put as much time into gaming as I used to in the first place.

Goose is $20 everywhere else so probably the same. It’s short fwiw but it’s a cool, funny ass game, especially high :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I need the Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC but I think I might have to go back and get the Ultima keyblade I never got it