Playstation Showcase 2021 (9/9 @ 4PM ET)

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
WHEN this Wolverine game sells like crack....can you imagine an Insomniac X-Men Game???

damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
It's a damn shame Insomniac didn't make the Marvel's Avengers game :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
they mad asf right now
Why would we be mad?
You tried to clown Xbox for showing off games years in advance, now we jealous you're not getting a next gen exclusive version of God of war? Or are we jealous you gotta wait 2 years to even play that :laff:

Do you know what will be available on Xbox by then? :stopitslime: And we got nothing but actual new titles, not the same fukkin games you been playing for decades. More repetitive than call of duty or Madden is PlayStation first party. Not every game will suck, but they not all great either. Ditto on Xbox, but we have way more than you do in the pipelines and the main ppl behind the last God of war game and plenty of people from naughty dog and Santa Monica studios are hard at work on perfect dark which will be out by the time these games hit. So let's keep reality in perspective :win:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought it was alright. Project EVE is an old ass game but looked great, as did Forspoken. Ghostwire and Tchia also looked good. Not interested in the other 3rd party stuff, which really dragged on imo.

For first party, I'm getting GT7 regardless; Insomniac basically becoming an MCU studio is interesting, GoW2 trailer was great but it does look old genish unfortunately.

Basically there slate for 2022 is Horizon, God of War, Forspoken and GT7? Not bad at all. I really wonder what Naughty Dog are up to though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thought it was alright. Project EVE is an old ass game but looked great, as did Forspoken. Ghostwire and Tchia also looked good. Not interested in the other 3rd party stuff, which really dragged on imo.

For first party, I'm getting GT7 regardless; Insomniac basically becoming an MCU studio is interesting, GoW2 trailer was great but it does look old genish unfortunately.

Basically there slate for 2022 is Horizon, God of War, Forspoken and GT7? Not bad at all. I really wonder what Naughty Dog are up to though.
I didn't see the show, what makes you say that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

And FF16, not to mention the smaller stuff like sifu, stray, and i know I’m forgetting something

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why would we be mad?
You tried to clown Xbox for showing off games years in advance, now we jealous you're not getting a next gen exclusive version of God of war? Or are we jealous you gotta wait 2 years to even play that :laff:

Do you know what will be available on Xbox by then? :stopitslime: And we got nothing but actual new titles, not the same fukkin games you been playing for decades. More repetitive than call of duty or Madden is PlayStation first party. Not every game will suck, but they not all great either. Ditto on Xbox, but we have way more than you do in the pipelines and the main ppl behind the last God of war game and plenty of people from naughty dog and Santa Monica studios are hard at work on perfect dark which will be out by the time these games hit. So let's keep reality in perspective :win:
:umad: or delusional. act like microsoft doesn't do the same. what will be available: F2P Halo MP and what else breh??? microsofts flagship ip that was suppposed to be a launch title isnt coming til 2022. u mad asf