Playstation Showcase 2021 (9/9 @ 4PM ET)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsofts 2022 looks like high key trash and we’ll see next year what the narrative looking like when all this piff start dropping and they waiting on red fall which will be delayed into 4th qtr and starfield

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Kotor

the-pursuit-of-happiness-will-smith.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I believe sony still have a lot in the chamber, because theres no way insomniac about to put out 4 games in 3 years and we havent heard anything from their other studios and partnership studios

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Take two is the most scummy ass company ever.

Between GTA and the 2K series for NBA/WWE idk what is worse.

But it's you nikkas who keep buying shark cards all day. As long as they bank, they do not care. Soon there is gonna be a GTA 5: Next Gen Ultimate release after this one :francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this could have done with some indies to help break up the 3rd party stuff; they had Kena, Stray, Little Devil Inside last time to provide variety, it was badly missing this time in the first 30 minutes.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:umad: or delusional. act like microsoft doesn't do the same. what will be available: F2P Halo MP and what else breh??? microsofts flagship ip that was suppposed to be a launch title isnt coming til 2022. u mad asf
You accused Microsoft of doing what Sony does and always has done. Microsoft never made a Killzone 2 trailer that looked better than even today's games, The last guardian took a full decade and finally released 2 console generations later. And they damn sure didn't show off last gen games for 2023 like Sony just did :laff:

Halo campaign (and multiplayer) releases December 8th. So you need to get your facts straight :umad:
Aragami 2, Lemenis Gate, Psyconauts 2, that's this month along with Hades which is very popular but not exclusive. How much does it cost, I been asking @Gizmo_Duck but he won't tell me :sadbron:

Forza Horizon 5 drops in November. And just like how Sony has a show you reveal the future? Did you know Xbox has a show of it's own this month? Yeah, we all about you eat. We getting augmented reality, and we have more AAA ips in the pipeline so trust me, we good over here :win:
Microsofts 2022 looks like high key trash and we’ll see next year what the narrative looking like when all this piff start dropping and they waiting on red fall which will be delayed into 4th qtr and starfield
You just named 2 games you'll be checking for :hhh:
And why y'all name dropping GT7 like you guys care about sim racing games :deadmanny: Not a single thread ever about a sim, even tried to hate on flight sim. Now GT a franchise that been lapped since the PS3 era, when it finally releases after getting delayed Halo style but even longer... now that game is why you won't get Psyconauts 2?

LIKE WHO THE fukk Y'ALL THINK YOU'RE FOOLING? THIS IS MLB THE SHOW FAKE HYPE ALL OVER AGAIN, YOU DON'T CARE FOR SIM GAMES SONY GAMERS:francis:
And the last GT was online only, but what about the NSA forcing you to stay connected? The outrage, where is it? You couldn't play single player without an online connection. Nobody gonna question anything huh, just you can't wait. Yeah ok...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Take two is the most scummy ass company ever.

Between GTA and the 2K series for NBA/WWE idk what is worse.

But it's you nikkas who keep buying shark cards all day. As long as they bank, they do not care. Soon there is gonna be a GTA 5: Next Gen Ultimate release after this one :francis:

I just grinded to 12.5 M with cars and the new autoshop :pachaha: No shark cards

I just want GTA6 now :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly this could have done with some indies to help break up the 3rd party stuff; they had Kena, Stray, Little Devil Inside last time to provide variety, it was badly missing this time in the first 30 minutes.

Little devil inside might be in development hell bruh. It’s not looking good for that game atall