Playstation Showcase 2021 (9/9 @ 4PM ET)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Conference started dope, went through a mid phase and ended strong

I seen 6 games ima cop

PlayStation is and will forever be King

disappointed to see no factions or no update on abandoned

Factions will probably get its own State of Play instead when its time is approaching.

My only "disappointment" from the show is no resurgence of some really old title, whether in new game or Big remake form. The insiders made it sound like that was something to be expected. I guess KOTOR is that game? Ionno, cuz I never fukked with it or Star Wars games in general tho. I was thinking something a bit more classic playstation.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Starting to think PS5 won’t live up to PS4. Bunch of sequels and remasters. Really wanted some game changing New IPs for this conference

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Factions will probably get its own State of Play instead when its time is approaching.

My only "disappointment" from the show is no resurgence of some really old title, whether in new game or Big remake form. The insiders made it sound like that was something to be expected. I guess KOTOR is that game? Ionno, cuz I never fukked with it or Star Wars games in general tho. I was thinking something a bit more classic playstation.
either that KOTOR or Wolverine

Idk i'll get both

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’m not even a Star Wars fan but KoTOR really is the goat WRPG. Nice get after losing bethesda games.

I do wonder what bluepoint is doing next

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

KOTOR was something NO ONE saw coming.

Definitely appreciate it though cause I never got around to it.

But if the OG Metal Gear or Metal Gear Solid music came on....... :banderas: