Playstation Portal Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How are you guys liking your Portals? My girl copped me one and the ear buds for Christmas. I was surprised because I had no idea she even knew it dropped. She said I can either keep it or sell it for the flip.
Mine has been an absolute GODSEND. Playing Persona 5 Royal while my daughter plays Minecraft on her Switch is the ULTIMATE Father-Daughter experience

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Finally got through on bestbuy for an order… gahhhh damn… picking up next week.. can’t wait for this shyt … it’s fukkin 2am EST… if my azz wasn’t just getting home and about to get some after Christmas p*ssy.. I would’ve missed this shyt… that HOTSTOCK app came through on the clutch

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Love it
Playing Crisis Core reunion on it :wow:
Im pretty sure Sony will make it possible for it to play ps plus streaming games in it’s future.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So after GameStop pump faked on my original order a couple weeks ago, I managed to secure one through Amazon. I've only had a quick session with it since I just got back in town late last night.

I'm going to give it a week and then drop my impressions.
I have a lot to say but for now:

My experience has been very positive. I've used this to get back into Season 2 of Diablo 4.

My only complaints so far is that you 100% need a grip case and thumbstick grips if you have large hands (pause). I think my hands cramped worse with this than with the OEM switch joycons. And adjusting to double tapping and holding the screen for touchpad. Unless I'm missing something, there should be a away to swipe touchpad functionality from the edges of the screen similar to the portal's setting screen.

I want to test if there are really differences in using the portal with HDMI connected/disconnected from your PS5. And I want to test a reverse proxy/tunnel connection for outside of the house connectivity.

I didn't think FPS would be viable at all on the portal but really the quality of the stock thumbsticks is the only thing holding it back if you have solid LAN connectivity.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ehh bringing my laptop or tablet with me on a cruise.. will play ps plus that way I guess.. portal woulda been nice but it’s sold out