Duckburg, NY
image0.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ppl will try to flip anything now days lol smh.
Consumers are progressively getting sadder. Who spends $400+ on one of these things when a $100 backbone and a smartphone people already own can provide a similar experience? I could maybe see if you couldn’t accomplish remote play any other way but since it’s possible nah.

Main reason I might with the second being gaming time in bed and last gaming while watching sports. :lolbron:
Y’all don’t have TVs in your bedrooms? I got a 55 inch OLED in my bedroom. People be saying stuff like they give their kids the TV and play on a handheld too. I’m surprised there’s only like 1-2 TVs in people’s houses when they have families. I guess man caves aren’t popular anymore either.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
they have to fix the captive portal thing tho.

I travel alot for work and most places you would want to use this (airport, hotel, airplane, hell any public WiFi really) use a captive portal
Real talk….. I’m traveling to Europe this week and it’s pointless to bring this shyt ….. bringing my switch tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who spends $400+ on one of these things when a $100 backbone and a smartphone people already own can provide a similar experience?

Have you actually done this? Its a far lesser experience. Your phone screens resolution is half the size and letterboxed, the backbone controller is flimsy as hell, (worse than the joy-cons), and you have to sacrifice your phone and its battery to do it.

Most people that have actually used remote play understand the benefits of having a dedicated device with a big nice looking screen and a comfortable controller attached to it.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Have you actually done this? Its a far lesser experience. Your phone screens resolution is half the size and letterboxed, the backbone controller is flimsy as hell, (worse than the joy-cons), and you have to sacrifice your phone and its battery to do it.

Most people that have actually used remote play understand the benefits of having a dedicated device with a big nice looking screen and a comfortable controller attached to it.

These nikkaz talking to talk …. Don’t entertain